Trophy wife…

57joonya

Tele-Holic
Good for you, she doesn’t look 51, and she’s very pretty . Mine is too, although I’m 3 yrs younger she looks ten years younger than me , I’d say

Larry F

Doctor of Teleocity
Vendor Member
My wife is a stunning 72-year old (I'm 68 and adore older women). When I was in the hospital for a month, she rarely left my side, often sleeping on the floor. The nursing staff tried getting into rooms with chairs big enough to sleep in.

After we had been there for a while, someone told us that everyone called us the movie stars. She really projects an amazing quality of beauty. Inside and out.

15 years later, she has not slacked off a bit in her care for me. She doesn't bat an eye when we sometimes need to get down to the nitty gritty. No eye-rolling, sarcasm, or complaints, which counts for so much.

During the day, she paints in her studio above the garage, while I rock out in my attic studio. Whenever we get caught up in our work and would like to keep going and miss dinner, we remind ourselves of our most fundamental rule: we can do whatever we want. Period.

Here's her work: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Hettmansperger.

Here's herself: https://www.gf.org/fellows/all-fellows/sue-hettmansperger/

Sax-son

Tele-Afflicted
This morning as we were getting in each other’s way in the kitchen, I called the Mrs my “Trophy Wife”… she rolled her eyes at me and said, “Yea, right”.

We’ve been married 28 years, she just turned 51. I seem to look a year older every 12 months or so but she has taken to not following my example.
View attachment 923919
I can see why you would call her that. She looks as if she has a good vibe about her. Is that an Amish barn int the background or is that considered Gothic? Both are definitely a classic.

MickM

Poster Extraordinaire
Platinum Supporter
My ex should have gotten a trophy for best aim with a 5lb granite ash tray. I however got the trophy for quicker reaction time and suffering no injury! Just a typical award winning American couple.

StoneH

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
My wife is 64 . . .

upload_2021-11-28_22-5-55.png

. . . This is a picture of Christy Brinkley

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
I hope when she said “yeah right” she was also feeling the compliment, and that you’re a trophy husband.

But even if those things are not true, I hope she realizes she married into having a trophy barn! That is awesome!

Wait...maybe YOU married into having a trophy barn.

See, you try to say positive things in these kinds of situations and there are so many potential mines to step on!

Twang-ineer

Tele-Meister
My wife is a simmilarly beautiful woman, looking about 20 years younger than she is. But I would not call her a trophy wife, as she thinks that I am the prize! She often says that I am a "real prize"!

She constantly refers to me as her "Silver Medal". She bring it up frequently at family gatherings, so I think she must be quite proud. :)