Tronsong/Far,Far Away

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Strat62, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Strat62

Strat62 Friend of Leo's

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13897997
    click on the link; share if you like

I hop in my car turn on the key step on the gas and now I'm free Rollin' down the road with the wind in my hair no destination and I don't care Tank full of gas a rumblin V8 a 4-pak of heaven will clean off my slate rollin down the road with the wind in my hair the poetry of motion sweet summer air I have no plans I just wanna ride side roads and backroads discovering sights the past is gone far, far behind I don't know, but it feels ok making no plans just feels great rollin thru days to the great twilight sideroads and backroads discovering sights far, far behind. Youthful philosopher behind the wheel absolutely fearless as the tire squeal. (break) I don't know, it seems ok. makin' no plans just feels great Rolling down the road wind in my hair no expectations and I don't care I don't know, it seems ok, makin no plans just feels great far, far away Rollin' down the road, and I don't care no destination wind in my hair Rollin' down the road wind in my hair no expectations my soul laid bare Rollin' Rollin' down the hiway (repeat) mark gates 7/6/2019

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.