1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Troll or what?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by kuvash, Jun 24, 2017.

1. dlew919

dlew919 Doctor of Teleocity

Lake Placid Blue likes this.
  2. w3stie

w3stie Poster Extraordinaire

This happened to me on the bass players forum. Being relatively new, I mentioned how I didn't like Stingray basses because they looked like a toilet seat. Well boy! I got into hot water for that, but it was all cleared up. If I were to go back to that forum and start a thread with the title All Stingray Basses look like toilet seats - I'd be trolling.

3. Boomhauer

Boomhauer Friend of Leo's

Trolling is a art.

The best types of trolls spin half-truths into their posts, so the average user questions whether or not the user is an actual troll.

Given the context of this thread, a troll is someone who starts a contentious thread with the intent on getting a rise out of people.

xafinity likes this.
  4. Henry

Henry Tele-Holic

Trolling is the result of; spending too much time on the innerweb, not having a sufficiently gratifying personal life and a residual spite that has nothing to do with humour but is really a kind of parleyed bullying. Thankfully it's rare here but as the well-informed have assured us earlier, it'll come.

5. xafinity

xafinity Friend of Leo's

Thanks for the go ahead Henri'

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.