tricks to do with your volume pedal

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Yup. McKnight has a good video on placing the volume pedal into the amp effects loop. In my old surf guitar days, I used it for swells, but in the traditional location.

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Iuse a DOD FX17 volume /Wha its opticle I (notice the 3.5 mm jack next to the input its a 5 volt control voltage for synths....HMMM)
love it , I was never fond of cry babies I have 2 of them but never liked them but the DOD is perfect for swells and it is the best sounding Wha super clean, I'm going to try the Ernie ball volume as an expression pedal and as an insert to my effect loops to see how it performs, an interesting video , well worth a try!

DSCF1171.jpg
EB6180-large.jpg

I also have one of these ( a blast from the past) I've never used it but it could be interesting ,appearently these fetch a few scheckles if you can find one!

n5vr8vydtiq9vya9c6h2.jpg

Last edited:

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
No love for goodrich or hilton?
Or Morley?

I just dont own one, I have a friend with one of the the early 70's unitsof the morley volume / wha from what i rmember it is noisy as hell, I used to own a univox pedal i wish i would have kept it the case would have really usefull the pot did bite it but this was back in 70' something

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member