Trick or treat. Best and worst candy

Fuelish

Tele-Afflicted
foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, east TN
We give out nothing anymore....apparently our sub is "the place to go" with rich folks....I wish I was rich .....you could blow through $400 worth of cande in under 2 hours.....over and out, with that ****. When I was a kid, and when our kids were kids, you wandered the neighborhodd.....I'd be cool with that.....folks around her have rented limos to bring the kids here, have huge flatbed trailers bringing kids here....just, no. If you have to be driven here, forget about it. Yeah, I'm old and cranky, but not worth the effort anymore with the entitled brats, not to mention our 3 dog alarm and my senile im-laws staying with us because my father-in-law set their house on fire and it's still being "fixed".....hell, it's been almost 5 months, they could've torn the house down and have it rebuilt by now, but.....NOOOoooo ......

But for the record, wouldn't mind a tine Snickers bar, frozen

clingin_on

Tele-Meister
Perky-Nana.jpg
Chocolate-Fish.jpg

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
It’s been eons since I T or T’d.
I loved it, and went till I was 11.
I used to like SweetTarts best.
The wax stuff, (bottles, lips, etc.) didn’t thrill me much.
That might not even exist anymore.
Hopefully.

rghill

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Literally just about any chocolate candy, especially the foil wrapped Reese's peanut butter cups, Snickers, Hershey's (especially dark and with almonds), Mounds, Almond Joy, M&Ms.

Candy corn is the crap left in the bottom of the bag after you have eaten all the good stuff.

I have lived in a couple of neighborhoods that really did it up for Halloween. There were houses that staged haunted houses in their garages, they gave away insane amounts of candy. People would drive from all over to let their kids trick or treat there.

It's been pretty quiet lately. This year I doubt any of the age 60+ neighbors will be doing much trick or treating.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Snickers etc….always welcome.
Nasty candy…sweet tarts, candy corn, circus peanuts, anything that looks like a bleeding piece of human anatomy.

I can well imagine the dentists having allowed the candy corn they are going to dispense on Halloween night to dry on racks during the unprecedented hot summer, laughing in glee at the dental work they will be creating for themselves and the brotherhood of pocket book emptier, and PRS owners world wide.

memorex

Poster Extraordinaire
We're giving out Fun Size Snickers this year. They're not very big, so I don't know how much fun they can be, but if the kids don't like 'em, they don't have to come back next year.

drlucky

Tele-Afflicted
Candy corn is just awful. Same with black licorice anything.

Payday candy bars remind me of fishing trips with Dad: breakfast was always 2 Paydays and a pint of orange juice apiece. Mom woulda pitched a fit, but I was smart enough to keep my yap shut...:D

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I use to love those 100,000 dollar bars. Hated those bun square candy.
Neccos..not so much.

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
Never have (religious reasons).
I am not offended that other people do.

I didn’t develop a sweet tooth until I quit drinking…nowadays, I try to fight the urge as much as possible (trying to stay slim)…but dang, let me tell you—Snickers with Almonds are so good they’ll make your babies be born naked!
I also love dark chocolate.
York Peppermint Patties are spectacular.
I used to like Skittles, but the last few times I ate them I got a horrible headache.

When I was a kid, I didn’t have much of a sweet tooth at all. Mom baked almost everything sweet we had—I didn’t eat store bought cookies, pies or cakes until I was well into my teens (and then I asked, “What is this crap?”). She made homemade biscuits, too…amazing…she is an awesome baker, but a terrible cook.

groovezilla79

Tele-Meister
When I was a kid I always loved the stuff that was hard on your teeth Sugar Daddy, Bit O'honey, Runts, Jolly Ranchers, etc. As I've gotten older I'm surely regretting that while at the same time putting my dentists kids through private school. These days my favorites are Kit Kat, Reece's Cups and Pieces.... white chocolate versions are even better IMO. I still have the occasional Heath or Skor bar even though they stick in your teeth really bad.

Ronzo

Tele-Afflicted
I can well imagine the dentists having allowed the candy corn they are going to dispense on Halloween night to dry on racks during the unprecedented hot summer, laughing in glee at the dental work they will be creating for themselves and the brotherhood of pocket book emptier, and PRS owners world wide.
Things have changed, TD. The dentists have all gotten behind Laffy Taffy now. “Removes crowns safely and efficiently.” :)