Trick or treat. Best and worst candy

Bluego1

Friend of Leo's
Do not give me jolly ranchers. I gotta be able to chew my candy. Do give me a butterfinger bar, though. All day and six times on Saturday. Assuming I go out this year:cool:. I’m 58 so…probably not. What did you used to like getting? Dislike? Corollary: Do you give out what you would like to receive?

schoolie

Tele-Holic
The Take 5 bar is the greatest candy ever made! It's too good for the kids, so I'm just going to turn off the lights and eat them by myself.
iu

nickmsmith

Tele-Holic
Anything but black licorice. You’re right, jolly ranchers are a chore. Circus peanuts are the worst.

Weirdest thing I ever got, trick or treating; unwrapped fortune cookies. I skipped that house in subsequent years. Lol. He had a big barrel full of them.

I like kinda weird candies. Candy corn is totally acceptable. I love Boston baked beans. Pay Day bars are my favorite candy bar.

1guy

Tele-Meister
Candy corn is the worst..and that semi hard peanut butter taffy in the orange and black wax paper...I don't even think it has a name. It's just generic Halloween candy. We used to throw it at each other.

Twix, Mounds, Almond Joy...I'm all on em.

Most kids like that super sour crap...pass

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Smarties - best non-chocolate candy

The Sweetwater 'go to!'

I like almost any candy-
of course anything with chocolate ( Reeses, a fave!), but I really dig Fun Size Payday bars! This was just one of my fave candy bars as a kid.

Not a fan really of black licorice ( wife loves!) or Taffy, except
Mary Janes and Tootsie Rolls
( again, Sweetwater staples)

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
Never cared much for Skittles or Starburst. Always liked Reese’s PB cups, Swee-Tarts, Strawberry flavored Twizzlers, Hershey’s Kisses.

I could put myself in the hospital if someone were to put a 5-gallon bucket of malted milk balls within reach. Those things (and Cool Ranch Doritos) bypass all my pie hole restraint circuitry.

scelestus

Tele-Afflicted
Is this really just a candy thread? After posting I realized I also like 5th Avenue and some of the less popular ones, but I haven't seen them in "fun size" in a long time if ever.

Petition to make all candy available in fun size a la carte. Sign me up.

Last edited: