Trailer Trash Bash ~ menu suggestions

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I'd strongly recommend a card game called OH SHéééééééit!

rules here
http://playohsit.appspot.com/OhShitRules.html

we play a slight variation... we have a collection of embarrassing and humiliating hats many of which are not sensitive in many social circles, but are very funny... the person who 'wins' the round assigns each of the other players their hats... the more stuck up the people are, the better the hat should fit.

Dan R

Poster Extraordinaire
The dreaded tuna noodle casserole. A can of tuna, mixed with prepared Kraft mac and cheese, a can of cream of chicken soup, a can of green peas. Put in a casserole dish and top with bread crumbs. Bake in the oven at 350 for about a half hour. I even eat that on occasion if I need to eat cheap.

P Thought

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
:lol: TNC is a mainstay in my repertoire! We have it at least every couple weeks:

Package of noodles cooked al dente
diced onion, fried to glassy
can of cream of mushroom soup
large can tuna

Put in casserole dish, top with lots of cheese, bake 20 min, or until cheese browns a little.

Don't let the dogs lick the kettle, though. Onions is bad for them.

FenderGyrl

Poster Extraordinaire
Marinate 6 to 8 original SPAM's in Coca Cola...
Take it out of marinade...push some cloves into it.
Put it on the grill turning often till it has a nice crusty glaze...pull out the cloves. Slice em' up.

Bake up a bag of Tater Tots...
LARGE Plate em' on an oven safe plate--- leave a nice round opening in the middle of the plate.
Heat up a big ole can of Hormel Chili with meat...
Dump in the hole...cover all with shredded Cheddar Cheese...throw diced sweet onion over all of it...
Throw back in oven till melty

Open 2 cans of green beans...rinse them in cold water and drain. Get a big ole skillet...add some Olive Oil and Garlic OR Garlic Salt...heat up ---- add beans...stir...add crushed red pepper flakes...let em infuse with the oil.

Coke SPAM
Cheesey TOTS
Hot Beans.

I grew up on the border of West Virginia and Ohio,
I love Trailer Gourmet ;):D:):D

Last edited:

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Anyone mention beer can chicken?

beer-can-chicken-pinterest.jpg

aerhed

Friend of Leo's
Howbout dekarashuns? You need at least one early 80's K car on blocks. That rusty washing machine is supposed to ALMOST cover the hole in the skirting, otherwise the dog can't get under there when it's cold. An old couch on the porch is a nice touch, as long as it's properly mildewed and has at least a little stuffing hanging out. Don't forget to scatter a bunch of empty Sudafed packages around the yard.

charlie chitlin

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Nothin' says trrailer trash to me like a lime jello mold with coleslaw in it.
Dollop o' mayo on top.
They told me it's better than it looks.
I didn't want to find out.
Don't forget the Coors Lite.