1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Trademark 60 opinions sought

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Bill Beck, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Bill Beck

Bill Beck Tele-Meister

Are they gig worthy? Is the clean side able to cut through a normal volume band with a med. hitting drummer?

2. cowboy

cowboy Tele-Meister

I think it is a great little ss amp...

hard to match the channels but you can usually tweak it for some decent sounds...takes a little playing around to find teh sound..I find that it is also sensitive to pedals..some sound great and some not so good...my FDII works great with my DR & SR but doesn't do it with the Tech21.

I'll keep it for a backup and when I just need something light and easy to haul around. later.

wilbur

3. telest

telest Tele-Meister

Trademark 60

I liked the "Fender" channel very much. The "Marshall" channel, not so much.
    Steve

4. Bill Beck

Bill Beck Tele-Meister

Postscript

I got and like it very much...still tweakin' with it, but it'll cut it just fine.

5. trag-o-caster

trag-o-caster R.I.P.

I played through one a few weeks back at an open jam. It was lined into the PA and sounded great out front AND on the bandstand. Seemed to cut through fine. I stayed on the Fender side.

While trying it out at the music store I noticed that you really can't just switch from the Fender side to the Marshall side without serious re-tweaking. Initially I didn't like the Marshall side until I made some major tone adjustments. After that it was fine, although I still preferred the Fender side. Cheers! Trag.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.