Too funny :-)

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by aging_rocker, Oct 9, 2019.

1. aging_rocker

aging_rocker Tele-Meister

I've just spent some considerable time laughing like a drain at this wonderful piece of auto-translated Russian 'feedback' that I came across on a website. Can you guess what the item under discussion is?

"...dangles like a student from horse moths..." - you really couldn't make this stuff up :)

Hello, everybody! Received the order all the way the package in the umbilical contents in order to the seller put a hard 5 ku only a bag when carrying a little something torn but this trifle kit without batteries looked at the picture in the instructions bought immediately the battery cr 2032 at 3 in. began to install the lid and o .... L turned out to be under this pc is different and but it is already 1.5 v. When carefully read the instructions found and exactly elsewhere written ag13. Rather, it in the first versions was completed with 3 volts there and the socket is so real for the installation of cr2032 as on the motherboards but then some thick reworked under even less question finite to the designers if the chip remained 3 volts operation power falls to 1.1 v will the pc work and with the old 3 volt would be stock can be another month two three and still it lie down as it is not serious and dangles like a student from horse moths and pierced with a back cover on which instead of a spring Odnostor. Scotch

2. Deeve

Deeve Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Replaced batteries, as we do...

3. DonM

DonM Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I saw somewhere where songs and jingles were run through a vocal translator. I thought it was hilarious.

ABBA’s Dancing Queen- "Hula Queen, fresh and tasty, only seventy"

"Come alive with the Pepsi Generation" in Chinese became "Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the grave

Tonetele and mkdaws32 like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.