Tonemaster Twin Reverb. Microphone in one channel?

fenderfan

Tele-Afflicted
For any of you who have a Tonemaster Twin Reverb, could you try this for me - plug a microphone into the Normal channel and see if it produces a full loud sound? I know that you'll need to use an adapter to enable it to plug into that 1/4 inch Normal channel input. (I'm in an all instrumental surf band, and we go old school with a mike plugged into one channel for talking to the crowd) If you could do this, thanks a lot.

Tele295

Poster Extraordinaire
I used to do that back in the day with my Vibrolux Reverb. Gotta make sure you use an adapter that changes the impedance as well as the plug. Didn’t sound bad; it could have used a little reverb for singing.

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
I used to do that back in the day with my Vibrolux Reverb. Gotta make sure you use an adapter that changes the impedance as well as the plug. Didn’t sound bad; it could have used a little reverb for singing.
Can get reverb on both channels of a Tonemaster Twin. Channel one doesn’t push put the level of volume that channel two does, for some reason. Same guitar and guitar settings will need about 7 to equal channel 2 around 4.5.