Tomorrow may be a NGD!!

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Very well may be getting a new (to me) Les Paul. I had a actual Gibson years ago with the faded series. But finally stepping up!
5A4DD089-7415-4ABC-8905-DDDBB5680E46.jpeg
33E2302A-51B0-4BA8-AA63-9101F1C15728.jpeg
18AD3E5A-9C9E-4E75-B697-297A39B3961D.jpeg

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Congratulations! I’ve got a Les Paul Studio and I love it.
My current, most played guitar.

Enjoy.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Congratulations! I’ve got a Les Paul Studio and I love it.
My current, most played guitar.

Enjoy.

well this is big for me. I’m a die hard tele guy. All I played for the longest time. Actually had several LPs through the years. Never clicked so I sold them and gave up. Recently got a gold top. And even the little I’m able to play got me hooked. I can afford to cut a tele loose lol. I use 2 tunings. Well 3. But ones easy to retune. Standard/drop D. And open G. So now gonna be 2 teles 2 LPs. So one for each tuning lol

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
well this is big for me. I’m a die hard tele guy. All I played for the longest time. Actually had several LPs through the years. Never clicked so I sold them and gave up. Recently got a gold top. And even the little I’m able to play got me hooked. I can afford to cut a tele loose lol. I use 2 tunings. Well 3. But ones easy to retune. Standard/drop D. And open G. So now gonna be 2 teles 2 LPs. So one for each tuning lol

Pretty much the opposite for me, I’ve been a Les Paul guy forever. A Les Paul is still my most played guitar.

Here’s my Les Paul Studio.

F13C64F3-C7CB-4C37-9CB5-3BAD8BC33680.jpeg

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Pretty much the opposite for me, been a Les Paul guy forever. A Les Paul is still my most played guitar.

Here’s my Les Paul Studio.

View attachment 900957

I like that color. I had the old like 2007ish brown faded. That’s it’s nicer looking sister lol. I can’t play fully due to current injury. But I try to do simple cowboy chords. But got that Epiphone gold top recently. And like it. So figured I’d like this even better

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I like that color. I had the old like 2007ish brown faded. That’s it’s nicer looking sister lol. I can’t play fully due to current injury. But I try to do simple cowboy chords. But got that Epiphone gold top recently. And like it. So figured I’d like this even better
Congratulations again and enjoy. Love your SunBurst Les Paul.

Get well soon.

playforfun

Tele-Afflicted
Funny it was an Epiphone that brought me back to Gibson after I'd given up n them.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Funny it was an Epiphone that brought me back to Gibson after I'd given up n them.

yup. Lol my only true Gibson experience like I said what’s the super cheap $700 faded. They sucked majorly. But everyone I knew loved them because it was a cheap Gibson so you get the name lol. Hated the guitar. Love this gold top epiphone. And I’m trading a nice tele (the 2016 FSR deluxe ash I upgraded the pickups in.) but I got a hell of a deal on it. Even with nicer Seymour Duncan pickups. I’m only in at $430. So I think the gibsons well worth the trade.

playforfun

Tele-Afflicted
yup. Lol my only true Gibson experience like I said what’s the super cheap $700 faded. They sucked majorly. But everyone I knew loved them because it was a cheap Gibson so you get the name lol. Hated the guitar. Love this gold top epiphone. And I’m trading a nice tele (the 2016 FSR deluxe ash I upgraded the pickups in.) but I got a hell of a deal on it. Even with nicer Seymour Duncan pickups. I’m only in at $430. So I think the gibsons well worth the trade.
Heck yeah !!

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Both the tele and the Gibson. Would be cool to have both lol. But for what I have in the tele. I can easily double IF I don’t like the Gibson. So it’s really no risk to trade.
80879585-810F-4FBA-AEDE-885EF37C300E.jpeg
D8F16302-D6C6-4C99-AF59-6058B7FB24C2.jpeg