Tom Rush last night.

bowman

Friend of Leo's
We saw Tom Rush last night in a small venue in Natick, MA. (TCAN) Here are his guitars:
975CBA0A-8206-4703-B8BF-27BBE6356F8A.jpeg

He was great - funny, played and sang wonderfully, chose great songs, told some great stories, and always made us feel like we were his friends just hanging out. A very personable, genuine guy with a permanent glint in his eyes and a smile that can break out at any time. The two left-handed guitars in the back belong to Matt Nokoa, Tom’s accompanist for a lot of his shows. Matt is a phenomenal keyboard player and guitarist with a great voice who writes and releases his own music as well.
A good night out if you get the chance to see them.

Fret Wilkes

Friend of Leo's
I opened a show for Tom back in the mid 90's at a small place in eastern CT. He played solo, and was fabulous! It hit me that night that I would be happy with the night if Tom just told stories! They were all great. Tom Rush is a treasure.

boris bubbanov

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I was just a wee sprout when I first heard him, on the radio. And here we are, so, so many years later - just a joy to see someone who has overcome all the stereotypes of the "self destructive performer". What a wonderful role model for the youngsters!