Today is the fourth anniversary of my buddy Toto's passing.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
It really hurts to lose a friend, human or otherwise, but aren't you glad for the time you had together? I have lost a son too, he was my best friend, he left a hole that can't be filled, but our furry friends can make life a little easier, I love them all. I loved Toto in a way I can't describe though I've tried.
Absolutely. And thank you for making the effort; it helped me into my own trip down memory lane, as you can see.

Big_Bend

Poster Extraordinaire
Hi TD

4 years goes by quick. I remember here when you lost your little buddy.. and I've heard about your son too. My sincere condolences!!

I have always enjoyed your posts here, and every time you've posted in one of my threads or replied to one of my posts, I've considered it a huge honor. You are truly a great man in so many ways.

I hope every day you live brings you happiness and joy.

Take care and stay strong.. peace

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Hi TD

4 years goes by quick. I remember here when you lost your little buddy.. and I've heard about your son too. My sincere condolences!!

I have always enjoyed your posts here, and every time you've posted in one of my threads or replied to one of my posts, I've considered it a huge honor. You are truly a great man in so many ways.

I hope every day you live brings you happiness and joy.

Take care and stay strong.. peace
Thank you for your kind words BB. I always enjoy your posts as well. four years are but the twinkling of an eye, a life for that matter can be said to be the same. It's a wonderous thing we are constructed just as we are, we go through life seeking our next interest, love, job, or dedication, not realizing it is all going by so quickly. Were we able to see the end, we might not make the first step towards our destiny. May your days be many, and filled with that which makes you happy.

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
I miss my son on this day, not because he passed today, but because my pal Toto who was by my side through so much adversity passed on from this world on this day in 2018. Somehow the two events have become entwined when I think of one, I think of the other.

Life goes on though. Because we missed Frankie Valii, my daughter, and her husband are taking us to breakfast, and my son is meeting us there too! I am so grateful for the wonderful family I have and will surely enjoy being with them. I will never forget my pal Toto though. I have to mention, I am thankful to have little Alex, he makes things much better too.

View attachment 1019490
A Fine Dog Toto was.
You two had a Chemistry pretty hard to Beat!
Rest well Toto.
-ST

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Seems our four legged buddies stay in our hearts long than kin.
unconditional love thats why, you can do no wrong in their eyes ever and they will defend tooth and nail for all the right reasons, as much as I am saddened by the loss of a pet I know ,with out a doubt, they would not have wanted it any other way.

Tonetele

Doctor of Teleocity
Rally sorry to hear TD. The fact that you remember the exact date means you loved him I miss my Stitch, a twin of Toto.
At least you have family and a dog, Alex, I don't anymore. Enjoy what you have ol' buddy.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Rally sorry to hear TD. The fact that you remember the exact date means you loved him I miss my Stitch, a twin of Toto.
At least you have family and a dog, Alex, I don't anymore. Enjoy what you have ol' buddy.
Thank you, TT, I have been blessed, that is for sure.