Today is... Post a short stupid joke you made up!

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
If a Blacksburg, VA prostitute decides that her job isn't all it's cracked up to be and goes to school to better he life, does that mean she's done the Hokie pokey and turned herself around?

(Blacksburg is home of the Virginia Tech Hokies)
Maybe she’s found the pay is better at fraternity parties.

EugeneWeemich

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
Driving through town the other day and I saw a dead body seated in a lawn chair near the curb, with a sign nailed to its forehead which said "Free body."

I asked myself who could commit such a heinous crime, and further disrespect the dead like that?

And then it occurred to me, that it was...
... a dead giveaway.

toot toot!

Last edited:

39martind18

Friend of Leo's
A kid nearly drowned in the river

He's alright now, just a little wet behind the ears
Hey TD- here's one I made up on the golf course this morning: How is the moisture on the grass like a French goodbye? They're both adieu (a dew)! Yeesh! Well at least I shot below 100-93, and had two birdies, as well as a couple of heartfelt groans from my playing partners! A good day overall!

AngelStrummer

Friend of Leo's
For England fans:

Gareth Southgate and Harry Kane walk into a bar and the bartender says: "why the long faces?".

Last edited:

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
If a Blacksburg, VA prostitute decides that her job isn't all it's cracked up to be and goes to school to better he life, does that mean she's done the Hokie pokey and turned herself around?

(Blacksburg is home of the Virginia Tech Hokies)
Remember Lorena Bobbit from some years back who cut off her husband’s manhood. DJs on a local radio station we’re discussing that story when it was fairly new. They said she had spent some time in Petersburg, Virginia for some reason. But she had apparently not mended her ways yet, and she caused similar problems there. They were thinking they might have to change the name of that city to just “Burg”.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Hey TD- here's one I made up on the golf course this morning: How is the moisture on the grass like a French goodbye? They're both adieu (a dew)! Yeesh! Well at least I shot below 100-93, and had two birdies, as well as a couple of heartfelt groans from my playing partners! A good day overall!
Good day at the golf course, and you really have a captive audience. What are they gonna do? They can't bail out! 😁