It is probably stupid of me to ask this considering that this forum is full of enablers, but I need help making a decision. I used to have an Orange AD30 amp that I really liked. I stupidly traded it away, and regretted it almost immediately. There are a couple of AD30 combos available right now at good prices, and I am trying to decide whether or not to buy one. The thing is that I don't need the amp right now. Hell, I don't ever actually need it as I just play at home so could easily get by with one amp. At the moment I have a Traynor YGM-3 reissue that I am very happy with so the Orange would be a bonus, nothing more. I cannot decide whether to buy one now when there are some available at good prices, or leave it for now and take the chance that there are none available at good prices when I do eventually give in and get one (and let's face it, we all know that I'm going to give in at some point). So should I grab one while prices are good? Or should I leave it, keep the money for the time being, and risk having to pay a fair bit more later on? What say you?