TMG Selma overdrive

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by NicoToutouie, Aug 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NicoToutouie

NicoToutouie TDPRI Member

Hi !

I’m not a big user of the TDPRI forums, I often read some threads but I dont post. Today I’m a bit desperate so...

I wanted to know if anybody had any issues with the brand TMG, cause I ordered a TMG Selma overdrive on May 2017 but contrary to the “available” mention on the website the pedal wasn’t available anymore and the owner of the brand (Jonathan Brosnan) promise me a lot of thing for the past 3 years...

The pedal no longer existed and 1 year after my purchase (and after a lot of “it will be in stock soon”) he explained me he was working on a V2 model and will contacted me as soon as it will be done.
    He didn’t responded to my emails until September 2018 where he promise me the famous V2 with “no additional charges”, and that the pedal still was a work in project waiting for the final touch.

I finally asked for a refund on the Instagram of the company on 2019 where they replied me they needed my email and my phone number to contact me by iMessage. They blocked my account since, never gave me back my money or any update about the pedal, and systematically are deleting my comments on any pictures.

I’m French, so I obviously can’t take my car to knock on the TMG door, and I can’t claimed anything to PayPal cause it’s way more too late.
    I’m actually discussing with an international lawyer about what I can ask back to the company but he already told me it will take years... so before I’ll go further into this I wanted to know if anybody here had any issues since Brosnan own the company.

Thanks a lot for your help, feel free to PM me if it doesn’t feel appropriate to respond here :)

Nico

2. ieatlions

ieatlions Tele-Holic

Just had a little nose on their instagram, first picture and I see this comment..

2FEB00DC-5788-48DD-82BF-6BF5F79B5031.png

Doesn’t look promising :(

3. NicoToutouie

Yep that’s the Instagram account of my wife lmao

4. ieatlions

ieatlions Tele-Holic

Hahaha!

Keep at it. The internet can be a persuasive tool.

5. NicoToutouie

They just banned it too...

6. Iago

Iago Friend of Leo's

I'm sorry for you. What's even weirder is that their site is up and selling the same pedal.

7. NicoToutouie

That’s the problem. There is probably some people (not a lot) in the same situation than me today : watched a Livingroom Gear Demos or Shnobel Tones video, found the pedal really cool (it seems to be), and bought it.

Then waited 3 years to get nothing...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.