Tivetshall return

Discussion in 'International Gig Alerts' started by Big John, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Big John

Big John RIP

Back at Tivetshall this Saturday with Roger Humphries, a guy I played with over 25 years ago and the first guy to take me to gig in Europe and further, we've done one or two that have gone real well so am looking forward to this one a great deal too.
    'The Railway' is the perfect place, good crowd, noisy and happy ... much like the band, though we are much more good looking ...... :rolleyes:

Me and Rog and his band ...

[​IMG]

2. mickeydean

mickeydean Friend of Leo's

again with the sitting!!

you're just rubbing it in now.

3. Big John

Big John RIP

Nyuk nyuk, it started through comfort but now carries on thanks to the injured knee ............ aaaaaaaaaah, life is good on the stool !
    This guy is the undisputed star of the gig !!, Sexy Rexy, that hound would walk over burning coals to get to sit next to a woman and make goo goo eyes at them !! ........ he really is a hound dog !

[​IMG]

4. BritishBluesBoy

BritishBluesBoy Former Member

Come on Big John... When are you coming 'round my way...??

5. Big John

Big John RIP

Patience young skinny one ...............

6. Dave_O

Dave_O Friend of Leo's

My old boss had a German Shepherd that would run up to any woman that came onto the jobsite and basically bury his nose in their nether regions. For this he'd usually get a pat and a rub on the ears. Witnessing this one day the old concretor next to me said "I'm coming back in my next life as a dog."...:D

7. Big John

Big John RIP

Haaaaaaaaa !!, yep, Rex would walk over a mile of broken glass and past mounds of fresh steak if he thought he could sit next to a female .... that animal is the epitome of the word 'dog' in ALL respects !!
    He is a big old drip of a hound and totally lovable but if it were 3:00 AM and you were sneaking through the toilet window .......... ?, well, that wouldn't be smart.
    For some reason though he likes licking my picks and fingers after a gig :eek:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.