Tiny Pedal Boards - tiny pedal board redo efforts

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by studio1087, Dec 14, 2017.

1. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

The Pedal Train Nano - 14" wide. I kept the little guy where we practice.

The old way - Polytune Mini > Vox Ice OD/Boost > Strange Tremolo > TC Electronics Mini Delay - It works. Basic food groups.

The Vox OD and the Trem are coming off. I've been hunting for bargains on Mini Pedals for several months. Again; it's only 14" of real estate.

The new way - Polytune Mini - Moorer Black Secret (RAT) - Moorer Green Mile (808) - Malekko Trem - Malekko Chorus - TC Electronics Mini Delay.

I'm tearing it apart tomorrow (long day today).

[​IMG]

It's all much smaller than it looks in the photo above. Just for reference, here it all is next to a Luke Skywalker Womp rat pistol (and who doesn't have one of those)?

[​IMG]

Little ones?

2. Iago

Iago Friend of Leo's

That's bound to sound (and look) good.

3. SolidSteak

SolidSteak Friend of Leo's

Very compact. I like it. I have the Pedaltrain Nano but I eventually bought the 18" Nano+. (Which led to more pedal buying, naturally.) Now I have 2 boards that I can't decide on...
    My Nano+ has 5 regular sized pedals with a splitter on the end to go to the wah.

I was thinking of doing a Pedaltrain with a bunch of those small pedals but I wonder if I would either run out of plugs or run out of juice on my One Spot. Just wait... the time will come when mini pedals will be half that size and you can stick 6 on each Nano rail!

4. valvestate

valvestate Tele-Afflicted

I had a cheapo AMOON pedalboard I purchase for like 20 bucks but I never really used it. Whenever I attempt to make a small pedalboard and play it, my mind lingers "wouldn't it be better if I put another delay and OD in this board...?" then I usually end up with my normal PT-2 size gigantic live board! :D

5. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

fuzz??

6. Lobomov

Lobomov Friend of Leo's

That's nice .. Basicaly OD - HiGain - Modulation - Delay is a fine board no matter what :)

(Add tremolo and reverb and you have my main board)

7. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

I like small compact boards.
    Every week I have to travel with it and it's good to have something I can put in a laptop bag with all the cables so I can carry guitar, amp and board all at once.
    When I gig I have a hard case that it's one of those electrician tool boxes and I like to be able to fit everything there.
    So, I have a cheap Ammoon board that is a little bigger than a PT Nano and I found a way to make all of this fit:
    (there's a wireless receiver underneath now)
    [​IMG]

Iago, thefruitfarmer and Staypuft1652 like this.
  8. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

Here it is with the wireless showing:
    [​IMG]
    It works great cause I can see the battery level and access all the switches if I need from the top.
    I have to take better pics and one from the bottom.

Staypuft1652 likes this.
  9. raysachs

raysachs Friend of Leo's

Not all that small (about 14" x 10.5", but here's my latest attempt at organization.

[​IMG]untitled-2-4 by Ray, on Flickr

Only three sound processing pedals. Power supply underneath. Two guitars into a backwards A-B, to a tuner, to a BD-2 mini knockoff from Moore, up to a Donner mini delay, to a Boss reverb, down to a Boss looper (with an extra FS-7 foot switch to help with the looper controls), and then out to the amp. Spot open for something someday - not sure what. Maybe a mini-wah, maybe some sort of modulation combo pedal. I don't think I'd use either very much though and I'm not all that motivated to fill the hole. Kind of nice to have it there and know it's available if needed... I switched from Velcro to Dual-Lock with this board - VAST improvement!

Staypuft1652 likes this.
  10. bigben55

bigben55 Friend of Leo's

Latest redo of my little board. Pretty happy with it! I may swap the BB Preamp for a Barber Direct Drive Compact and the Mooer Ninety Orange for the MXR Phase 95 mini. But first the stock Cry Baby gets upgraded to a Wilson or Clyde.

1513911879057.jpg

Iago likes this.
  11. RustleFuzz

RustleFuzz Tele-Meister

This one is fun, have been really happy with what it does. It's kinda a mini version of my main board.
    IMG_9357.JPG

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.