TicketMaster and LA Rams BLOCKING ticket sales for next week's potential game to out of town buyers!

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Ha! The Rams and Ticketmaster are blocking fans from other cities from buying tickets to a potential game next week against the 49ers. We went to buy some tix and we got a notice that they would not be processed due to being from out of town. The last few games the Rams have played at So Fi against the 49ers, there have been a LOT of 49er fans at the games, to the degree that Matt Stafford's wife said it was 'an issue'....

I'm hoping TB12 launches a comeback. The Rams are pitiful.

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
Last edited:

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
the 49ers and Giants and warriors have NEVER blocked. Never needed to.

You have to remember this is a brand new state-of-the-art stadium, and will easily sell out anyway from folks around Los Angeles. I don't see anything wrong or illegal about it, its home field advantage. I'm sure there will be plenty of 49ers fans there anyway. I know there's tons of them here in Southern California.

Maybe the Giants, 49ers and Warriors never blocked because people from down here didn't want to go up there? 😁

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
You have to remember this is a brand new state-of-the-art stadium, and will easily sell out anyway from folks around Los Angeles. I don't see anything wrong or illegal about it, its home field advantage. I'm sure there will be plenty of 49ers fans there anyway. I know there's tons of them here in Southern California.

Maybe the Giants, 49ers and Warriors never blocked because people from down here didn't want to go up there? 😁
the home team advantage is when your own fans buy the tix because they want to go. 49er fans will travel to see their teams... real fans.

oh hey, we were able to get tickets... the whole 'silicon valley' thing... nice try though! Iwonder why all the rams fans didn't beat us to them!

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
the home team advantage is when your own fans buy the tix because they want to go. 49er fans will travel to see their teams... real fans.

oh hey, we were able to get tickets... the whole 'silicon valley' thing... nice try though! Iwonder why all the rams fans didn't beat us to them!

I'm a 49ers fan, but, geez, how, when and where did Los Angeles hurt you?

pain-level-anatomical-chart.jpg

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity

I haven't been to a Rams games in decades, I'd rather watch it on TV. Used to go all the time when I knew the Malavasis, but just not a fan of the hassle, and price these days.

AND THE RAMS WIN!!!

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I haven't been to a Rams games in decades, I'd rather watch it on TV. Used to go all the time when I knew the Malavasis, but just not a fan of the hassle, and price these days.

AND THE RAMS WIN!!!
I once saw Ray Malavasi passed out at a table at Brian's place in Fullerton.

the same night Dennis Harrah destroyed a patron's face at the bar who was ragging on the Rams.

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity

the same night Dennis Harrah destroyed a patron's face at the bar who was ragging on the Rams.
Ray was a drinker, that is fo sho. You should have seen his liquor cabinet. It was so full he never noticed when his sons would take a bottle or two 😎

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
they had a round table there and we called it 'the rams table' they would sit there when they came in... hard drinkers in a beer bar... when they were in, there was always a row... I think mostly the regulars didn't like the new guys and the guys lived close and didn't care.

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member

Was it Ray or Lasorda who passed out during a radio interview.They came back from a break and he was sawing logs! :D

It was Malavasi! Gotta love the interweb!

Last edited:

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I was there. Have you posted this before?
I think it was not uncommon.

I was probably in there a dozen or more times when Malavasi or the Rams were in... it would change the whole vibe. The bathrooms at Brians had chalkboards at the urinals, so people always put pretty funny (or stupit) stuff... there were not lots of rams fans in that bar, so, it would get kind of crazy as far as what was written... it led to some scuffles etc... Jim Youngblood, as I recall (not Jack) was pretty much insane and to be avoided.

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
I think it was not uncommon.

I was probably in there a dozen or more times when Malavasi or the Rams were in... it would change the whole vibe. The bathrooms at Brians had chalkboards at the urinals, so people always put pretty funny (or stupit) stuff... there were not lots of rams fans in that bar, so, it would get kind of crazy as far as what was written... it led to some scuffles etc... Jim Youngblood, as I recall (not Jack) was pretty much insane and to be avoided.
Kinda like a Biker Bar.
Except the Bikers like Music.
:)

String Tree

Doctor of Teleocity
Ha! The Rams and Ticketmaster are blocking fans from other cities from buying tickets to a potential game next week against the 49ers. We went to buy some tix and we got a notice that they would not be processed due to being from out of town. The last few games the Rams have played at So Fi against the 49ers, there have been a LOT of 49er fans at the games, to the degree that Matt Stafford's wife said it was 'an issue'....

I'm hoping TB12 launches a comeback. The Rams are pitiful.
Doesn't strike as Fair Trade.