Votes: 20 95.2%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
The Cowboys vs. Saints game will kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET.

Both teams also could be shorthanded this week. The Cowboys are going to be without coach Mike McCarthy following a positive test. The Saints are dealing with numerous injuries and may be switching up their quarterbacks. Taysom Hill could replace a struggling Trevor Siemian — if Hill is healthy enough to do that.

The Saints need a win to keep their Wild Card hopes alive while the Cowboys could use a win to keep a bit of distance between themselves and the surging Washington Football Team. We'll find out if they can do that beginning at 8:20 p.m. ET at the Caesar's Superdome in New Orleans, La.

Ed Driscoll

Tele-Afflicted
Between the Saints QB with the splint on his finger, and the sputtering offense of the Cowboys, and the Cowboys' coach out with the unfortunate unnameable unpleasantness, that was one bizarre game. Needless to say, the defense salvaged the Cowboys' win.

radtz

Tele-Holic
I voted Cowboys. However, I've got Prescott and Shultz on my fantasy football team so that bodes well for the Saints tonight.

Nailed it. Cowboys win. Prescott has one of his worst fantasy nights of the year 12 out of a projected 24 points. Schultz sucked with 7 of the projected 10 points he was supposed to score.

Last edited: