Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Chargers

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Trying this once more to see if any interest.

Chiefs at Chargers tonight.

The Chiefs (9-4) are traveling to Los Angeles to face the Chargers (8-5) on "Thursday Night Football" in Week 15. This game will decide whether the Chiefs will hold a commanding two-game lead in the AFC West with three weeks to play or whether the two rivals will be tied atop the division with the Chargers owning the tiebreaker.

The Chargers have already beaten the Chiefs once this year. They earned a 30-24 win against them in a Week 3 contest that saw Kansas City commit four turnovers to Los Angeles' zero.

• Date: Thursday, Dec. 16
  • Time: 8:20 p.m. ET

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Chiefs are on a roll, smart money would be to bet on the underdog, been the best bet a lot of times this year. Still, I think the Chiefs are going to win.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
the chargers have not been up to the big moment YET. I believe that Reid and Mahomes are going to be many and Brandon Staley might not quite be there just yet. Herbert is great, but Ekeler is hurting... I'm taking Chiefs by 7

Tall-Fir

Tele-Meister
I’m pulling for the Chargers to win! They must be the underdogs though. As noted above the Chiefs have a fine record and have played very strong recently. I believe each of the quarterbacks will play well. We’ll see which defense will decide the game IMHO. It should be a fine game. Can’t wait to watch it. I’m going out on a limb here: Chargers by two.

Thanks for the thread.

Muddyshoes

Tele-Holic
I think the Chief are firing on all cylinders again and there offence will generate to many points for the Chargers to keep up with.

Lonn

Friend of Leo's
Lifelong Chiefs fan here so that was a good result for me. They’re getting hot at the right time as usual.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
that was a wild one. the result was what I expected, the process was full of more big mistakes than I thought.

Honestly, I didn't see it going into overtime. I thought the Chiefs would win, about like you said by a touchdown, or maybe a field goal thriller with a few seconds to go. Mahomes was looking worried. I haven't often seen the look on his face that he had when the clock was running down during regular play. Truly, there were a lot of mistakes on both sides last night. Neither team really looked like Super Bowl Material. Or maybe they did, the losing side.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Honestly, I didn't see it going into overtime. I thought the Chiefs would win, about like you said by a touchdown, or maybe a field goal thriller with a few seconds to go. Mahomes was looking worried. I haven't often seen the look on his face that he had when the clock was running down during regular play. Truly, there were a lot of mistakes on both sides last night. Neither team really looked like Super Bowl Material. Or maybe they did, the losing side.

it is a year of imperfect teams. No team seems like they are just way better than anyone else. so many close and hard fought games the past couple of weeks... it will be an exciting weekend! there is no doubt the guys play hard, lets just hope that all of them can field a team with so many injuries and illness.

last night was fun to watch!

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
it is a year of imperfect teams. No team seems like they are just way better than anyone else. so many close and hard fought games the past couple of weeks... it will be an exciting weekend! there is no doubt the guys play hard, lets just hope that all of them can field a team with so many injuries and illness.

last night was fun to watch!

True on all counts. I was apprehensive going into the season with ALL the factors that are affecting the game right now, and there are several, not just one. The players have risen to the occasion. I can't remember a year when so many games were hard fought down to the wire, and even into overtime. There have been some blowouts, but good games have been the rule not the exception.

schmee

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Well the Chiefs prevailed. The Chargers put up a good fight, but far too many mistakes and mostly very poor coaching. What.... 3 times inside the five and no points?