Three Dog Night - Vintage and Live Performances

John Stephen

Tele-Holic
Ad Free Member
About six months ago we played "Shambala" as the closing outtro song, at a gig with a local singer. It was really fun to play. The audience dug it.

kuch

Friend of Leo's
I saw them in concert when I was in high school and had seats close to the stage-hard to remember some details from those years. It was amazing! Their voices were so powerful. I had never seen anyone sing with so much power in person. I was a fan before the concert and an even bigger fan after.

Last edited:

ZackyDog

Friend of Leo's
Golden Biscuits was the first 8 track tape I bought.

Now I feel old.
1669864327695.png

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
one of my sister's favorite bands. I surprised her with tickets once and we saw them at the forum... they had an organ player they callled like the wizard or the professor and he would do an elaborate opening to Chest Fever. They picked great songs and they could all sing... Their guitar player played in a weird tuning and was a fresno boy, yeah, I'm a fan... I think they are great.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I remember watching the Mike Douglas show with my grandma (she had a slate of 'her shows') and he'd have Paul Williams on and I think Paul wrote a bunch of hits that Three Dog Night had... and I thought 'man, that must be cool to write those songs'