1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

THR30ii / THR10ii favorite settings?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Headless Axeman, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Headless Axeman

Headless Axeman Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

As mentioned in a recent thread, I’m trying to dig in to my THR10ii to identify 5-7 really strong tones that I can use to cover 95%+ of my practice. It’s not that easy! In addition to the 15 different amp models, I’m finding that the 16 cabinet options make a huge difference as well. Which means that there are just a ton of tones out there.

My priority at this point is to try and find a great Fender clean sound. I thought for sure I could get it in the Classic Clean model, but I just can’t dial it in. Can anyone share their favorite clean setting?

Or if you could otherwise share any other favorite settings (clean, dirty or other) I’m game to try them all. For the sake of reciprocity, I’ll share my favorite so far, which is a nice Clapton/Harrison inspired lead sound:

701466F8-2BE9-4686-B87E-DA024E41A4C8.png

36947334-1C32-4C3B-9F80-14921E5F8782.png

3A0044D1-E0B9-4F92-9EF9-26802DD5EA5F.png

Thanks

2. Headless Axeman

Headless Axeman Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Meant to also note that I did find a Facebook group on this topic. They have a lot of crunchier tones than I typically use, but worth checking out if you have a THR. It’s called “Yamaha THR10ii THR30ii Awesome Tone Share.”

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.