Thoughts on this beautiful Monstrosity?

Resojazznblues

Tele-Holic
I don't see the point. If that is what you want, Gibson did that "style" better. Only an opinion though.
download (6).jpeg

images (6).jpeg

Last edited:

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
He all, nice to be back from an extended break. Been working on a lot of things. Now I have a question for all of you's gearheads and oddball Tele lovers out der.

Parallel Universe Vol.II Troublemaker Telecaster: What do we think about it? Cool, uncool, Make it for your/my DIY Project? General thoughts about it?

i wouldn'k kick it out of bed for eating crackers

Ricky D.

Doctor of Teleocity
Very, very cool guitar. Wiring and switching would make or break it for me, but I love the look.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Dolly Parton says that people used to make fun of her hair and makeup and call her names... today, she is one of the most revered people alive for her goodness and positive spirit.

Gold hardware used to be in fashion and will someday be back in fashion....

If you love her and you don't see the buckteeth, who cares what we think?

stratisfied

Tele-Afflicted
I like theme guitars and it carries the Les Paul Custom theme all the way down to the mahogany neck. I find the bling a refreshing change from the "I just pulled up the floorboards in the milk barn and made a guitar out of it" look so many seem enamored of. Hopefully the pickups sound better than the modern wide range humbuckers they are styled after, it does call them PAF's.

Here's the other one I really liked. There was also a Stratocaster done in the same appointments as a '61 Les Paul Custom.

https://www.wwbw.com/Fender-Parallel-Universe-Vol-II-Troublemaker-Tele-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-L72252-L72252000001000.wwbw?source=TWWR5J1BL&cntry=us&currency=usd&source=TWWRAH4BH&msclkid=3ebe4eaf1f5f18a98c0d2c8bf4224a74&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=**LP - Shop - Guitars&utm_term=4578022869296093&utm_content=L72252000001000 | Fender Parallel Universe Vol. II Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Electric Guitar Olympic White by Woodwind & Brasswind | $2399.99

loopfinding

Friend of Leo's
25.5" scale with buckers - nope
middle bucker - adds nothing and gets in the way
coil splits - coil splits don't sound like singles, they just sound terrible
bigsby - not particularly into it
cheekiness of looking like a les paul custom - too novelty