Those scenes from well known comedy shows that still have you laughing no matter how many times you saw them.

Blazer

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Yeah, the idea for this thread came from watching my DVD box of “The Young ones” and I'm still laughing at the scene I'm about to post. For its sheer absurdity and whimsicalness.

The scene comes from the episode “Bomb” Where, as to really stick it to the man, the boys decide NOT to pay the Television licence money… Just as the guy from the tax shows up demanding them to pay it.

Mike, the “Everything's under control, cool guy” at 2;42 in this clip decides for a VERY radical solution to keep the Taxman from impounding their TV.

According to Adrian Edmondson, who played Vyvian here, the TV was made from biscuit and was quite tasty.

Old Deaf Roadie

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
I tend to gravitate to SNL sketches. I couldn’t find a clip, but one in particular featured Kelsey Grammar as Capt. Nemo trying to explain to his crew of idiots that the distance they would be traveling was 20k leagues and that it would be under the sea, rather than traveling under the sea at a depth of 20k leagues.

Engine Swap

Friend of Leo's
barney-goat.gif