Thom Yorke Tele Thinline with standard control plate

ACHK

NEW MEMBER!
Anyone know what exact Fender model is this? It has been modded and a humbucker has been added in the middle position but I just cant find what the original model is.

Info from https://thekingofgear.com/thom/guitars -->

"

Fender Telecaster Thinline (stolen)​

A reissue of the ‘69 version Tele Thinline. Acquired circa-1993 and used for touring from 1994 until October 3, 1995, when the guitar was stolen in Denver along with the rest of Radiohead’s gear. It can be seen clearly on Radiohead’s Live at the Astoria performance.

The guitar’s tone knob was removed, and the output jack was moved to the face of the guitar, using the hole left by the tone knob. In early-1994, Thom added a humbucker pickup in the middle position, removing the original pickguard. He swapped in a few different pickups, but eventually removed the middle pickup and added a standard telecaster pickguard, making it sometimes hard to identify as a thinline (as the pickup covers part of the F-hole. "

tumblr_mak29aE7oo1qa1wxx.jpg
tumblr_inline_mwrybn0Hyx1qa1wxx.png
tumblr_lj8qa1uQGY1qa1wxx.jpg

In

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I think the first line says it:

“reissue of the ‘69 version Tele Thinline”

Obviously modified out the wazoo…if it even has a wazoo…

Do Thinlines have wazoos? 🤔

ACHK

NEW MEMBER!
I think the first line says it:

“reissue of the ‘69 version Tele Thinline”

Obviously modified out the wazoo…if it even has a wazoo…

Do Thinlines have wazoos? 🤔
But it has a standard tele straight line control plate and that looks original as the plate covers the cavity fully. All 69 Thinline reissues / originals I found have diagonal controls.