This Site Is Becoming Very Hard To Navigate

naneek

Tele-Holic
the new grey on beige colors and text alignment is harder on the eyes.
everything appears to be squeezed into the left half of my monitor.
threads and posts are cramped and harder to read, and there is a lot of unused space on the right.

King Fan

Poster Extraordinaire
Ad Free Member
Bit cleaner, bit more sterile. Yeah. Whaddya wanna bet that empty right column fills up with ads?

Hey, wait, where's my ad-free banner? o_O Edit, OK, it's back. Whew.

But oh no, wait, where's the now-mandatory "Mr. Green" face??? :eek:

Last edited:

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Platinum Supporter
Here is a T-shirt for some of you: :cool:

View attachment 936617
I love it!

I’ll get used to it

Just seems kind of older fashioned visually

I’m happy as long as it still exist

I don’t see any ads! Could it be a benefit!

Edit: okay couple minutes in...this could be okay, I like how the members without avatars look now

Last edited:

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter

Anyway, my only real gripe is that the font size appears to have decreased. It looks "cleaner" I guess, but dagnabbit, it's smaller.

It's only been a couple of minutes and I'm used to it now. I don't use the app I just use the browser, and if you use a browser you can increase the fonts just by zooming in, and then the paragraph will adjust to accommodate your phone.

System font size and text scaling in Chrome on my Pixel seem to have no effect on on this new mobile layout. So, in other words, I can't figure out a way to make the text bigger on my phone without manually zooming in, which is lame.

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
The only thing I have not seen that I use is the indent. I like to indent a few lines to make a point or to show it as conversation.

Oh - bullet points and numbering is also not here.

Meh. I will get over it if those are gone, but I'll just wait a bit and see. I like the overall look and feel - it feels a bit more updated and fresh, if not a bit whimsical.

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I got "your account is suspended" notice earlier when I tried to log on. Apologies to the webmaster for my hasty whuffo' text.

I saw that. I was thinking about what I posted recently, then I also saw I was not logged on, so I figured that message had to do with mid-update "stuff" and ignored it.

Skub

Poster Extraordinaire
On a Mac View > zoom in.

Tune the font to what ever size ya likes.

Keep calm and carry on.

StevesBoogie

Tele-Afflicted
***Look for the 'Change width' option in lower left corner of this page. Also, 'Style chooser' appears to have more options as well.***

"Jump to new" is pretty cool.

The search menu/submenu is a welcome change.

Color scheme/font scheme is quite nice.

I also love hitting ALT + capital S + Shift will apply one of 16 different themes.