This Site Is Becoming Very Hard To Navigate

DennisM

Tele-Meister
I used to click on classifieds up top and it showed everything for sale. Now you have to go to forums and click on guitars for sale, amps for sale, parts for sale, misc for sale and so on. Maybe that will change?

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Here is a T-shirt for some of you: :cool:

tdpri_logo_wear_shirt-jpg.936617

Funnah cuz itz true!

SbS

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
At one point, I got a message about being banned for breaking the business/commercial rule, but then I noticed it listed every other rule also, as if I had broken every rule in the book. :lol:

Same here! :lol:

Btw. quoting is easier now, like partial quotes and editing text between the tags was quite a handful (with mobile device) earlier..

davidge1

Friend of Leo's
I like the new format! Especially, I like NOT have the "latest posts" be the first thing you see, and instead first thing being be the list of forums. It gives more of an emphasis to the Telecaster content (as it should be).

I also like the fact that after being on this site for like 15 years and being too lazy to put up an avatar, I now have a "D" for my avatar in a nice green color... simple and basic (as it should be).

I wish some of these forums could be combined, though. I think there are way too many.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I used to click on classifieds up top and it showed everything for sale. Now you have to go to forums and click on guitars for sale, amps for sale, parts for sale, misc for sale and so on. Maybe that will change?

Yeah.... that's the only thing so far that really needs some overhaul IMO. This update is literally brand new as of just a few hours ago etc., so I'm sure they'll be working on tweeks and such in the coming days. I'm hopeful they'll get it all sorted out pretty soon. Overall, I'm ok with the new look... just have to get used to it I suppose ;)

sloppychops

Tele-Afflicted
Why do some people act like change is always good? As if just because something has been changed, it's been improved and we are all now going to "move forward" in a buoyant march into the future. To that I say: Who remembers "new Coke"?

Anyway, my only real gripe is that the font size appears to have decreased. It looks "cleaner" I guess, but dagnabbit, it's smaller.

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
Why do some people act like change is always good? As if just because something has been changed, it's been improved and we are all now going to "move forward" in a buoyant march into the future. To that I say: Who remembers "new Coke"?

Anyway, my only real gripe is that the font size appears to have decreased. It looks "cleaner" I guess, but dagnabbit, it's smaller.

It's only been a couple of minutes and I'm used to it now. I don't use the app I just use the browser, and if you use a browser you can increase the fonts just by zooming in, and then the paragraph will adjust to accommodate your phone.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
There could be some more changes or tweaks coming shortly. I find the right column a lot of blank, wasted space.
I don't know what happened when the site first came back up, it didn't have that new post column on the right. Maybe because there weren't any new posts at the time. Now it takes up a lot of space on the page. It's not a big deal, but there is button for new post at the top of the page, having them on the right seems redundant.