This Site Is Becoming Very Hard To Navigate

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

On the mobile version or on a computer? Still lost on my phone. Thanks.

Pax/
Dean

On my computer. But just now checked my phone:
In portrait mode, I can't find it either.
In landscape mode, I see it same as on my computer. But I think maybe I have my phone set to show the desktop version when possible, so maybe that is why I can see it on my phone when holding it on the side.
Try it in landscape mode and see if you can see the Find Threads button next to New Posts on top right, second row.

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
Really? I am liking the new format. A change to the status quo is often welcomed.
I’m getting used to it. I never was very TDPRI savvy to begin with, so it’s just as well. I still enjoy reading the posts; some of them are very informative and some are just absolutely hilarious.

pmjennin

TDPRI Member
Silver Supporter
To all those who are wondering"why?", forum software often requires updating for security and other issues. These updates can often carry unintended but unavoidable visual and functional changes. I'm no mod or tech, but I assume this update wasn't done for giggles. It's necessary maintenance. Learn to live with it. It's easy if you try.

Thanks to all those behind the scenes for keeping this place running!

Jim_in_PA

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Sometimes major forum software upgrades (necessary for security and some features) backwalk customizations including to the "skin". That may be the case here. Hopefully, anything missing or radically moved can be addressed by the administrators so everyone can be happy.

Telecaster88

Tele-Afflicted
Aha. I have to turn my phone sideways to see all the options... Search, Watched, Find Threads etc. Hopefully that gets fixed.

When I look at my account info (little avatar at top) and click My Content it's completely empty.

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
Hi.

“Ping pong.”* 🎉

Pax/
Dean
* as is said here in Japan, meaning ‘winner’s buzzer’ from game shows.
or, in other words, 当たり!
(良かった、ね。)

(Although, I think its technically "pin pon," without the g's. But forgive my pedanticism please.)

Are you also familiar with the phrase "Happy Ice Cream!" and when it is used?

(Sorry, don't mean to derail from the general trend of ぐずぐず言う about the recent site changes.)

WingedWords

Friend of Leo's
On my computer. But just now checked my phone:
In portrait mode, I can't find it either.
In landscape mode, I see it same as on my computer. But I think maybe I have my phone set to show the desktop version when possible, so maybe that is why I can see it on my phone when holding it on the side.
Try it in landscape mode and see if you can see the Find Threads button next to New Posts on top right, second row.
Thanks, that helps, but in landscape view there's a lot more scrolling. OK, big deal.

Posts I've made since yesterday's rebuild show, but there's a gap between 2022 and 2019. Again, big deal.