This Site Is Becoming Very Hard To Navigate

nvilletele

Friend of Leo's
I did just notice there is no link in profile to show just threads created. Can of course be done via a search, but until today there was a direct link for it when you clicked on your name at top right of the page.

Also, no simple way to just show posts in descending order. You can see all your activity in such manner, but for just the posts option it seems to show my recent one then starts from 2019.

Edit: I think the posts in "your content" actually do show in descending order, but it seems my posts before today and back to early 2019 just fail to appear. Well, no real loss I guess.

Second edit: Yeah, I just found the "Find Threads" button which shows me all the threads I created. OK, I take that one back. Probably should wait until I better explore the new site before I start being all critical again.

Last edited:

Twang-ineer

Tele-Meister
The UI is way better than HULU.

Just saying, it works with just a tiny bit of effort ..... I see nothing broken, good job to those on the implementation side!

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I know my feelings are a matter of international (perhaps even intergalactic) importance, and all of y’all wanted to know what I thought.

Not real crazy about the retro look…I won’t quit coming here (I apologize to anyone who got their hopes up), but this will take some getting used to.

Chud

Poster Extraordinaire
1641342097973.gif