This forum is making me crazy, last night I dreamed about Blowtorch!

Fretting out

Doctor of Teleocity
Was it shirtless rocking blowtorch or crazy man glare avatar blowtorch?

Edit: I wrote this before I saw the comment above me

I guess it’s kind of weird that shirtless rocking comes to mind…. I don’t know!!!

Hope this one doesn’t put him over the edge with us

If he doesn’t come back we’re coming after you TD!

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I have dreams about once a year or so about a girl I dated briefly in high school. That’s a long story that I won’t go into, but we both ended up with long happy lives with other people, and no regrets. We contacted each other several years ago almost accidentally, and have become friends late in life. We have no plans or intentions to ever meet again, but we found that we were not wrong about each other as 17-year-olds and we are very compatible on many levels. We both now realize that we really could have made a go of it, but we were simply too young at the time. Life sure is funny.
Them old girlfriends are liable to turn up about anywhere. Fortunately, at my present age, if they aren't too old for any kind of romance, I AM!!

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Was it shirtless rocking blowtorch or crazy man glare avatar blowtorch?

Edit: I wrote this before I saw the comment above me

I guess it’s kind of weird that shirtless rocking comes to mind…. I don’t know!!!

Hope this one doesn’t put him over the edge with us

If he doesn’t come back we’re coming after you TD!

I can't blame you on the hanging tree thing, I'd probably have to furnish the rope! I'm in trouble enough already without trying to draw conclusions about what BT MIGHT do.

cometazzi

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Over in the night, I got to dreaming about a big sale they were having at Costco. They said that everyone who could actually find a parking space at the sale, would get a ten-pound box of New York steaks. Well, me and the wifey were zeroed in on a handicap parking space, since we have a placard, when BLOWTORCH comes screaming up in the road across the fence from the parking lot.

He jumps out of the car, and throws one of his kids across the fence, who runs over and stands in the parking lot hogging the space. I get out of the car, and wrestle the kid out of the way, and my wife drives the car into the parking space!

Just as soon as she gets the car locked here comes Blowtorch fuming because I wrestled his kid out of the parking space. He jumps out of the car, and he's not wearing a shirt, his hair is standing on end in a fancy pompadour from what can only be a pound of pomade stuck to it, and he's wearing an old Epiphone LP slung around his neck with a really funky looking strap. He runs over and tries to take a swing at me, but somehow gets tangled up in the Epiphone, and falls into the fence, where he becomes entangled, and unable to free himself.

My wife and I take this opportunity to make our escape, while his kid hurls epithets at us. Before we get to the door, we see a guy in a tiny Smart Car who has a sign on his car that says security on it. We tell him there's a crazy man caught in the fence down the way, and to be careful how he approaches him. We go in and claim our steaks!

This is in no way presented as a true story, it is only a dream brought on by frequenting this forum. Apologies to BT, though he did make a good toss with the kid.

Oddly, I too once had a dream about Blowtorch, even though I've never met him nor interacted with him here directly.

He is a Legend In Our Own Minds.

HaWE

Tele-Holic
My school-related dreams most seem to involve Junior High School (ages 12-14). And yes, trousers frequently seem to go missing.
I sometimes have similar dreams .... and in that dreams I also often have to write an exam..... and then try to explain that I already have finished school.
It seems many of us have the same kind of crazy dreams ........ and yes, I also know about the missing trousers .....maybe there is a psychologist among us who can explain what this all means ( oh, wait, no, better not !) :)

Wrighty

Poster Extraordinaire
Over in the night, I got to dreaming about a big sale they were having at Costco. They said that everyone who could actually find a parking space at the sale, would get a ten-pound box of New York steaks. Well, me and the wifey were zeroed in on a handicap parking space, since we have a placard, when BLOWTORCH comes screaming up in the road across the fence from the parking lot.

He jumps out of the car, and throws one of his kids across the fence, who runs over and stands in the parking lot hogging the space. I get out of the car, and wrestle the kid out of the way, and my wife drives the car into the parking space!

Just as soon as she gets the car locked here comes Blowtorch fuming because I wrestled his kid out of the parking space. He jumps out of the car, and he's not wearing a shirt, his hair is standing on end in a fancy pompadour from what can only be a pound of pomade stuck to it, and he's wearing an old Epiphone LP slung around his neck with a really funky looking strap. He runs over and tries to take a swing at me, but somehow gets tangled up in the Epiphone, and falls into the fence, where he becomes entangled, and unable to free himself.

My wife and I take this opportunity to make our escape, while his kid hurls epithets at us. Before we get to the door, we see a guy in a tiny Smart Car who has a sign on his car that says security on it. We tell him there's a crazy man caught in the fence down the way, and to be careful how he approaches him. We go in and claim our steaks!

This is in no way presented as a true story, it is only a dream brought on by frequenting this forum. Apologies to BT, though he did make a good toss with the kid.
Nothing to see here, normal Costco trip where I live.

pippoman

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
blowtorch's mule don't like people laughin'
Then you better apologize - yeah, I watched that movie during the thing we can’t mention.
On another note, I’m frequently in my underwear whilst dream gigging and nobody’s seems to notice. What’s wrong with me? And I can’t remember the song lyrics. It’s awful I tell ya. Why can’t I just have a good old fashioned steak sale dream?