1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Thinking About A New Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by smoothrecluse, Sep 25, 2020.

1. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Everything you ever needed to know about the Ural

natec likes this.
  2. Wallo Tweed

Wallo Tweed Friend of Leo's

3. Telecastoff1

Telecastoff1 Tele-Afflicted

I too, keep looking to buy another and ride again. I got my first one when I was 12 years old. I had traded a Fender Tremolux amp for a Honda 305 Scrambler. I'd had over 40 motorcycles since then. My last time on a motorcycle was in 2005. I hit a deer and got pretty busted up from it, but I survived and sold the Goldwing a month later. I still get the "itch", but that incident with the deer keeps holding me back.

4. LoveHz

LoveHz Tele-Holic

I can't have a motorcycle -- she says, quite rightly I suppose, that at my age I'd probably kill myself or someone else. So looking at this from a purely theoretical point of view, I'd need to choose between a new Indian Scout, a Triumph Bonneville or a '50s Velocette Venom. All very different, all wonderful. Probably best to have all three.

Actually if I had those three in the garage I could just sit and look at them. My oh my.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.