Things your parents call you.

Otisblove

Tele-Meister
@Jakedog’s thread got me thinking. Did/do your parents ever call you anything besides your name?

Other than things we can’t say on here, my dad has called me Homer Ted and T-Bone my whole life for no reason. He also refers to me as “the baby” when talking to other people.

My mom has pretty much always called me Jeffrey or Sweetheart.
(I do have one heck of a sweet heart.)

Engine Swap

Friend of Leo's
In college, my mom randomly addressed a letter to Engine “Mad Dog” Swap. My housemates saw the letter and the name stuck.

That Cal Webway

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Roundhouse.

My dad started calling me that when I was about 9 years old, from a cheap paperback novel he read with a goofy character named that.

As we got older he shortened it to 'Round.

Preacher

Poster Extraordinaire
My oldest daughter was named Sierra, we always called her "C".

When she got older her high school friends called her "Big C". When she went to college down south she told her team that everyone called her "C" for short. One of the girls happened to be around when we had a birthday celebration and we got one of those balloons of the large letter C. The other girl asked what that large C was for, and my daughter said that is what everyone called her.

The other girl looked at her and started laughing and said, "we thought you meant "Si", as in the Spanish yes!"
My daughter said you have been calling my "Yes" all this time?