Things to Quit Saying

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
That's smart. Annoy a man who could probably wring your neck like a chicken. 🐔

I grew up with him. Plus being in the military as well. There’s a brotherhood. He knows I’m joking. But yea. If he wasn’t a lifelong friend. I’d probably be afraid of him lol.

Anyone in the Army can go to Ranger school. And get the tab. He’s 75th. So when you see actual Ranger stuff that’s them.

Heard a story from his brother (awkward positioned phone video caught some of it) in a rougher side of Dallas. This kid was talking **** to Scott. Lifted his shirt to reveal a handgun. Scott egged him on to pull it. Eventually he did. Scott instantly ripped it out of the guys hand. Dropped the magazine and racked the round out. Laughed and handed the pistol back. I wish to god I was there to see it.

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
Right, right, right
1652992221287.png

John Backlund

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
When people say it when they don't mean it, or just generally?

Drive a bus load of high school females to their soccer match sometime. I'm almost certain that EVERY THIRD WORD, that comes out of them is 'like'. I sit up there, running the bus down the road, and invariably start counting how many times they can utter that word in a single spoken sentence..two?...three?

"It's, like, when my mom, like, goes shopping...she, like, never buys any, like, frosted flakes"

Last edited:

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Holic
curate brings the irritate.

artisanal makes me wanna buy a bomb vest
A curated vest, I hope.
No fast fashion vests allowed.
One made by a guy with sleeve tattoos and an Edwardian beard, in some gentrified part of a previously heavy industrial town, who also makes hickory shafted scythes from bicycle parts.

I recommend Etsy as a resource.