Things That Get On Your Nerves

Bourbon Burst

Tele-Meister
1. Where on a TV show someone will meet up with someone at a restaurant, order a drink and then leave shortly without touching the drink (and of course they have the exact amount of cash to throw down. They never need change).

2. When driving and there is a merge because of construction and someone goes past all the cars and tries to merge at the very end. Secretly I hope they crash into the guard rail.

3. People that go on and on because they like to hear themselves talk. Sometimes I need to go to the bathroom and don't need you to talk through the door.

4. People that say "living the dream". I usually say something original like " I'm pretty stoked. I got a new woodchipper. I just need a 2x4 to push the bodies, I mean branches down".

5. Waitresses that after bringing the food then say "enjoy". Do I look like I need instructions?

6. Product packaging that takes an hour to open and then leave me with marks on my hand from stabbing the package with sissors.

7. Bass players. They always seem to need money.

8. Mosquitoes and wasps. Why and who put them here.

9. TV commercials where everyone is all excited because Taco Bell has a new product ( it is all the same ingredients anyway). Nobody gets excited.

10. YouTube videos with click bait where someone has a facial expression that I have never ever once used in my life.

11. Books that start with "Once upon a time". I need exact dates.

Last edited:

RetiredUnit1

Tele-Holic
Actually, wasps are carnivores and eat some of the *worst* bugs for your garden. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them. They've flown right into my face and I don't even bat an eyelash.

Now, there was the time they made a nest in the butane bbq, and I lit it. But then who wouldn't be pissed after someone burns their house down....

trandy9850

Tele-Meister
Ad Free Member
2. When driving and there is a merge because of construction and someone goes past all the cars and tries to merge at the very end. Secretly I hope they crash into the guard rail.
S12Koj8.jpg

bottlenecker

Poster Extraordinaire

You are wrong. I think every state has a page like the following, explaining why you're wrong, and what "zipper merge" means.
The worst part about early mergers is that there is not a standard for how late is too late for the early mergers, and they're all sure it's wherever they merged, and no one should be passing them.
Well, you merged too early. You deserve to be behind the people who did it right.

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Construction crews doing work in a lot or yard but they park all their equipment in the road and block traffic for their own private parking lot.

Limu Emu and Doug

When people weigh guitars.

When my wife tells me a pony is not a baby horse.

When my dad called his porch a lanai.

Toll roads. Especially the ones where they assume people from out of town still carry coins in 2022.

Cross faming, when a famous person leverages their celebrity to try to be famous in another field which they’re not as talented in. David Bowie “acting” in Labyrinth, for example.

Onion rings when they don’t peel the onion all the way.

28-3 Falcons fans know what I mean.

That a saxophone isn’t a “brass” instrument.

Buffets.

Feet in guitar pictures.

Zoom. Teams is OK.

Speed Limits on the expressway.

Blues Traveler

CalebAaron666

Tele-Holic
I have a special kind of disdain for anyone who fiddles with their smartphone during a movie in a theater. It’s one of the rudest most selfish acts a person can commit in public.
I paid $10+ to see a movie, and you are ruining the experience. Who raised you?! What made you think this was okay?!
Unacceptable it is, always. It is never ever ever appropriate.