These Knobs- JHS and Earthquaker style. Does anyone know what the name of these are

willholt92

Tele-Meister
I've been trying to find these style knobs but I can't find them anywhere.
I'm looking to buy some but searches have come up with nothing.

EQD use them, JHS had them on the 1966 series and I've seen them on other pedals too.
earthquaker-arrows-v2-preamp-booster-pedal-664611.jpg

Boost-2.png

rdjones

Tele-Meister
I always called them “oven knobs”…but that’s just my personal name for them.
I was thinking stove knobs.
It seems most knobs take on the name or nickname from their most common or recognizable useage, ie Moog or synth.
This is why fluted instrumentation knobs are now widely (incorrectly) known as "MXR" knobs.

Skirted pointer is the most accurate descriptive name.

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
Ahh thank you all so much.

Tdpri saves the day again.

Thanks for the link, and in Europe too.
USA websites seem to have minimum spend these days for UK shipping which is annoying.
I'd gladly pay more than deal with Banzai's terrible customer support. You might not have any problems though, it's just one item. Note that it might not be in stock even if it says so on their site, they do this a lot.

willholt92

Tele-Meister
I'd gladly pay more than deal with Banzai's terrible customer support. You might not have any problems though, it's just one item. Note that it might not be in stock even if it says so on their site, they do this a lot.

I tried Tubesandmore yesterday it said $199 minimum spend for UK shipping. F**k that for some knobs.
I'll have to see what happens with Banzai, ordered this morning, seemed to go smooth but I guess time will tell.

Thanks for letting me know

radiocaster

Poster Extraordinaire
I tried Tubesandmore yesterday it said $199 minimum spend for UK shipping. F**k that for some knobs.
I'll have to see what happens with Banzai, ordered this morning, seemed to go smooth but I guess time will tell.

Thanks for letting me know
In my experience, 80-90% of the things they have listed on their site as in stock are actually in stock. And it's a pain to even get credit to use for buying something else, let alone your money back.

Last edited:

rcboals

Tele-Meister

Alamo

Doctor of Teleocity
In my experience, 80-90% of the things they have listed on their site as in stock are actually in stock. And it's a pain to even get credit to use for buying something else, let alone your money back.
Sounds like you've had some probs in the past with them. sorry for that.
my first contact with them was, when they must have been pretty new to the market. cool that they're located in Berlin too, so I asked if I could pick up my Jensen Speaker. sure, so I came along via google maps, on my cycle accross town, to find them in the backyard of a tenement house, after asking multiple neighbours where the heck that company could be residing. Two flights up, the owner leads me through a tight labyrinth of boxes, stacked to the ceiling (cue Indiana Jones, squeezing through confined spaces) forget swinging a cat around... but I was happy to get what I came for.
later, I was also happy to learn they moved location to a bigger (proper) place and expanded their inventory at competition prices.
it's great to have them around. :cool::)