THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING FATHER TIME.

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Afflicted
I thought I'd cheer myself up looking through some photos of this date 30 years ago...

Weddnb&w.jpeg
weddn2.jpeg

Looked at one 25 years later...

25 years.jpeg

Then 29 years later...

29 years.jpeg

And decided that today I'm not going near any cameras.

burntfrijoles

Doctor of Teleocity
Hey, it happens to all of us.
Before I retired I had a little party for some of the folks at work. A couple of the younger women saw a picture of me at my nieces wedding when I was about 40 years old. I was tanned, fit from playing tennis, 160lb, brown hair. Incredulously they asked each other "it that Peter"? I overhead them and said "hey, I wasn't always old and fat?" :lol:

johnny k

Doctor of Teleocity
Hey, it happens to all of us.
Before I retired I had a little party for some of the folks at work. A couple of the younger women saw a picture of me at my nieces wedding when I was about 40 years old. I was tanned, fit from playing tennis, 160lb, brown hair. Incredulously they asked each other "it that Peter"? I overhead them and said "hey, I wasn't always old and fat?" :lol:
!bam! right in the feelings.

GeneB

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
I read Charlie Chaplin's biography. He said he hated growing old because 'there is no defense against it'. He's right about that.

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
You both have lots of hair and teeth - I'd say you're doing great!
I'm bald as a cueball, but I take it in stride.
I have a friend who has terminal cancer and a full head of hair - I'll take what I got, thanks!
Getting old isn't as easy as it looks ...