The Worst Thing I've Ever Heard

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by JeradP, Jul 31, 2011.

1. nosuch

nosuch Friend of Leo's

Honestly, in Rush the voice is not the only thing I wouldn't like. ... duck ...

2. Wrong-Note Rod

Wrong-Note Rod Poster Extraordinaire

Definitely. They should call the Hall of Fame what it really is: The Jann Wenner Hall of Whoever He Likes.

ABBA wasnt really rock, altho some songs might sort of qualify, depending on your definition; theres some power chords here and there, etc... but some of their songs are terrific, and the production is just amazing.. I think even Pete Townshend once said one of their big hits was the best pop tune ever written.

3. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

I don't get the question... sounds too general... to be about "Rush"?..who?..

what if ?..the worst thing I've heard is the sound of my car hitting a horse head on at 100kph.... and coming over the bonnet through the windscreen , stopping the car dead...CRASSSSHHHhhhh, tinkle tinkle.. silence... (open eyes, touch self) .. yep I'm alive... cooooooool...

one might think (before reading the opening post)..this thread might have been the place to post that sort of "worst sound" info...

so, I did anyway... though, I hope no one gets to hear it...

not unlike Rush, eh?...

4. tfsails

tfsails Friend of Leo's

I never have been particularly enamored of Rush, but I went to one of their concerts in Atlanta a few years back with my son. I don't think I've ever heard so much music come from only three people. Like 'em or not, they're good at what they do. The drum solo was the most impressive I've ever seen, and that includes the original: Inna Godda da Vida

5. jefrs

jefrs Doctor of Teleocity

I heard that and I thought Budgie!

Then I saw someone had posted Zeppelin+Rush = Budgie

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.