The very untamed core of Rock'n'Roll itself!!!

Skyhook

Tele-Afflicted
In the beginning of the 70's in the middle of grey skies, brutalist architecture and radical student organisations you'd be perfectly forgiven for not fingering Finland as a hotbed for Rock'n'Roll, as it really wasn't.

This makes it all the more amazing that the most perfect Rock'n'Roll song in existence was created by three Finnish yokels in 1974. The vocalist did not speak English so he sang from a phonetically written out lyric sheet.

The song itself is absolutely relentless and perfect!!!
It makes me so ridiculously happy to hear this!

Teles and Djentlemen... I give you Hurriganes with their lightning in a bottle Get On!

KyAnne

Tele-Afflicted
In the beginning of the 70's in the middle of grey skies, brutalist architecture and radical student organisations you'd be perfectly forgiven for not fingering Finland as a hotbed for Rock'n'Roll, as it really wasn't.

This makes it all the more amazing that the most perfect Rock'n'Roll song in existence was created by three Finnish yokels in 1974. The vocalist did not speak English so he sang from a phonetically written out lyric sheet.

The song itself is absolutely relentless and perfect!!!
It makes me so ridiculously happy to hear this!

Teles and Djentlemen... I give you Hurriganes with their lightning in a bottle Get On!

I'm really diggin' it!!!