The Ultimate Pedal Board! Not for you!

Hey_you

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
I've been researching a euro-component type board to set up for guitar. And my keys/synth too. Not a lot of info out there, but I bookmarked some links. I came across Zola Zoia Pedal and saw a better solution. Synthopia Site lead me to the Euroburo. It's a Eurorack system in a box. It contains some 80 different components to work with and counting. I am pairing it with a Strymon StarLab! The only limitation for sound creation is one's imagination!
P1010009.JPG P1010012.JPG P1010010.JPG

Hey_you

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter

these are key controlled examples of sounds. I hear different uses for electric guitar in my head.

Hey_you

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter

this is the pedal. The Rack version upgrade has more controls, including user recommendations!

loopfinding

Friend of Leo's
The zoia thing is neat but do you DIY at all?

I’m mostly just fuzz guy but I have been considering my pedals in 4hp perf board/board mounted pots circuits (with some breakout points to stick LFOs in). Then just run a snake out from the box, likely just some seahorse pelican knockoff with rails and some din connector for the floor part with 3pdts.

Eventually I would like to build a pitch to CV unit like the korg ESP on the MS20 and have that control the LFO for any pedal modulator.

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
The Truth: I am befuddled by my Boss looper. I wouldn’t even open the box for this thing . . . . 😕

Hey_you

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Yeah. I have all the pieces now! Just arrived today. Just finished putting together!
P1010009.JPG P1010008.JPG
I wanted proper i/o for the audio. So, I got the Befaco Output V3. And for ins, I got the Joranalogue Receive 2.
Befaco.jpg Joranalogue.jpg

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
An equalizer, a delay, and a Mesa Boogie amp with four channels and staged gain is all my brain can handle.