the things we do .....HMMM

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I spent the best part of today learning how to use a good portion of my synth rig, testing out sequencers ,quantizers , offsets, mults , in general making synconized noise , but dang it was fun

Then it dawned on me I hadnt updated the list of all my gears serial numbers for reference, in almost 2 years, OUCH 3.5 hrs later I'm all done but about 10 pieces of gear but they are catalogued I just need to fill in the blanks.

Does any one else record your numbers for safe keeping?,
One day the local constabulary came for a freindly visit and the officer said to me when he saw the studio ,"I hope you recorded all your serials? ", but he was most impressed with the video set up I have monitoring the house
and after this summers fire debackle I'm glad I did , I have stored both electronically and in hard copy for safe keeping , could be a wise thing to do ! Oh well another one off the to do list.

Last edited:

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I've done my guitars...need to the do the rest of it. I pull open the drawers of my tool boxes and photograph them every now and then.

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
But my latest purchase is still coming this way via UPS. It’s a Fender Rumble 100. I bought a Bass Guitar. No, I really don’t know how to play it.

I have a rumble 100, try it with a guitar , you may surprize your self it sounded great
Bass is easy to pick up you'll get it!

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to update everything for fire insurance purposes … for a couple years now.:oops:

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to update everything for fire insurance purposes … for a couple years now.:oops:

I just reached 210 entries and I still have to do the eurorack Items, and my PA spkers ( I've got too much stuff) lol

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
I spent the best part of today learning how to use a good portion of my synth rig, testing out sequencers ,quantizers , offsets, mults , in general making synconized noise , but dang it was fun

Then it dawned on me I hadnt updated the list of all my gears serial numbers for reference, in almost 2 years, OUCH 3.5 hrs later I'm all done but about 10 pieces of gear but they are catalogued I just need to fill in the blanks.

Does any one else record your numbers for safe keeping?,
One day the local constabulary came for a freindly visit and the officer said to me when he saw the studio ,"I hope you recorded all your serials? ", but he was most impressed with the video set up I have monitoring the house
and after this summers fire debackle I'm glad I did , I have stored both electronically and in hard copy for safe keeping , could be a wise thing to do ! Oh well another one off the to do list.
ya i did that too and forgot where i put it ..ssssttt..what were we talking aboot?

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
This is a little to the left of the thread but a useful suggestion nonetheless. Make a list of your medications including dosages and your schedule taking them. Make a list of nutritional supplements as well. Any new doctor you see will want a copy. It’s Medicare supplement and pharmaceutical insurance open enrollment now. You’ll need it for that. You’ll need it if you’re admitted to a hospital. Update it whenever something changes.