The stigma of yoga

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
A friend of mine who was a 1st-string running back told me the worst arse whoopin’ he ever got was from a tiny little blonde yoga teacher in a beginners class. He never went back, and never cracked on guys who continued yoga, either.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I hurt my back and knee in high school and the doc had me doing ballet and yoga. I dug it. the ballet group kept me around for awhile and all I can say is anyone who makes fun of anyone for doing yoga can suck it.

you do you. quiet, assured happiness is the greatest defense from dilholes who don't keep their eyes on their own paper.

Manual Slim

Friend of Leo's
no siree

my so placed third in his class in plank, and he isn't on an athletic team

yoga's fine, everything has its fruity side

even metal
I don't mind being seen as a fruit; some of those things are delicious indeed. I was trying to get at balance and strength being part of yoga too though.

Big_Bend

Poster Extraordinaire
OP is so far out of touch he doesn’t realize that dudes take yoga classes to pick up women.

I'm sure that is true for some people... but in my experience the ladies who attend yoga classes do NOT want to be hit on. IMO yoga is just not a great place to pick up women. Many of the women there seem insecure at times and as soon as classes get out they immediately dress up and hit the road.

When I go to a yoga class I try very carefully to not be the creepy old guy sneaking peaks at the cleavages, and I have never tried to hit on anyone, I doubt I ever will, nor have I ever seen any dudes try to pick up the women there.

Maybe others have had different experiences. YMMV of course.

Call Me Al

Tele-Meister
So they notice you look good/move well, and ask how you do it- right?

I would think if you answer honestly, you might possibly change a mind or two, and start breaking down the stigma. If they’re asking, there’s a piece of them that’s open.

Namaste 😁