1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

The split load cathodyne phase inverter made easy

Discussion in 'Amp Tech Center' started by peteb, Apr 9, 2018.

1. AndreDanican

AndreDanican Tele-Holic Gold Supporter

A question, under what conditions will the ground not attract the ice cream? Does it always rush to ground?

dogmeat likes this.
  2. clintj

clintj Friend of Leo's

The ice cream has to seek ground to satisfy a closed loop.

The ground is where grass and wheat grow. The grass is eaten by cows, who produce milk. That milk is turned into ice cream. The wheat is ground (would that be a signal ground?) into flour, which is baked into cones. See, it's just one big closed circuit. Obviously the ground where the grass grows is a DC, or Dairy Cow, ground.

3. Modman68

Modman68 Tele-Holic

Be aware that there is an AC (abattoir cattle) component to every Dairy Cow, and because these cattle consume some milk, it can be said to flow both ways through the udder.

clintj likes this.
  4. LudwigvonBirk

LudwigvonBirk Tele-Holic

I would now like to ruin the after-party by apologizing for too much snark in my later posts in this thread. They were "funny at the time, to me" but anything I posted after #152 didn't advance anything, I might have mocked and hacked somebody off, and it possibly stirred up the armed intelligencia emotionally (love 'em, but the more you understand physics the more unintentionally dangerous you are as everybody kinda knows).

I really really want to make sure this cool forum stays open to radical/heretical propositions (with peer-reviewed theory support as I said multple times). Whoa be upon me if I contribute to chasing off the next Galileo or Darwin.

Signed,

Guy who completed his Hogan evaluation today, where I was told I have a tendency to do all of the above in first paragraph. Didn't know I was prone to that!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    robrob and AndreDanican like this.
  5. SSL9000J

SSL9000J Tele-Meister

upload_2018-5-7_23-52-51.jpeg

Modman68 likes this.
  6. LudwigvonBirk

LudwigvonBirk Tele-Holic

AndreDanican likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.