1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

The problem with HDTV...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Scooter91, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Scooter91

Scooter91 Tele-Holic

...is when you see something like the Dak Prescott injury. Kind of took my breath away...

ale.istotle likes this.
  2. uriah1

uriah1 Telefied Gold Supporter

I can't look at it. I heard about the f,oot facing the other way .

3. ale.istotle

ale.istotle Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

I watched it because all the headlines on Sunday called it 'gruesome' but didn't describe the injury. If they had written compound displaced fracture I would not have watched. Hope he heals up.

4. buster poser

buster poser Tele-Afflicted Platinum Supporter

I dunno man. 4:3 on a 15" set didn't make me wince any less when LT snapped Theismann's leg (among many others). Can't watch the game anymore, HD or no. Hope Prescott is going to be okay, shame he's still working for the worst owner in US sport-dom (imo)

5. Lawdawg

Lawdawg Tele-Afflicted

When I see injuries like that, I literally feel a pain in the spot where I broke my left leg. I hope Prescott makes a full and speedy recovery so I can root against him again as a lifelong Cowboy hater!

While nothing about that injury is remotely humorous, I did get a chuckle from Romo's commentary from that game when he speculated that maybe Prescott was just suffering from a leg cramp. Pretty sure a leg cramp doesn't twist your foot backwards my dude.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.