The pedal you want that does not exist yet: here's your chance.

DeepDangler

Tele-Holic
An overdrive and compressor hybrid pedal. Something that can compress a lighter touch signal and even out volume that turns into roaring drive when you dig into the strings. Some overdrives have this level of gain variation but I've never heard one that will compress my signal and give me some squish on the clean end.

Mouth

Tele-Afflicted
The Tetanus.

...But you'll need a booster after it.

SmartSelect_20211101-224149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bearzooka

TDPRI Member
A simple glitch/skip/stutter/micro looper pedal (e.g. Melt Banana, Tera Melos).

Footswitch 1:
-Press down: Start recording
-Release: Stop recording

Footswitch 2:
-Press down: Stops and clears current recording

Mix knob:
-CW 100% WET
-CCW 100% DRY

The Behringer DD-400 is soo close! just needs a dedicated stop function (Footswitch 2). TC Electronic is now owned by Behringer, make it happen!

Alex W

Friend of Leo's
Disclaimer: For all I know something like this does exist and I just don't know it.

A pedal that makes a 6 string guitar sound like a 12 string.It would be like an octave pedal but it would somehow know to create a unison string sound for the B and E strings.

BlueGillGreg

Tele-Meister
Your concerns have been addressed by the R&D section. Here's the prototype.

Sand-Man.jpg

We're still working on how to direct this effect toward a specific person. Therefore, do not use this when operating a motor vehicle, power tools, or heavy machinery. Further testing is required.
Thank you. Once the direction has been established, perhaps the functions in the lower row of controls can be amplified and fed back to the target but drastically clamped before hitting the output!

T-Bone

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
A single pedal with just 3 switches and one level knob for each.
Reverb
Distortion
Clean Boost

1996Standard

Tele-Meister
I want a fly rig or Mooer red truck type thing with a Marshall guv'nor, a compressor, a 7 band EQ, an analog delay, and a plate/ spring reverb.