The Old Man revisited.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Okay, watched episode four of The Old Man. It should have featured actual footage of Fonzie jumping the shark. I'm not sure I'll watch anymore of it because of the tangent it went off on in the latest episode. It's like my old wall clock when it gets to about the 29th day since winding, it's SLOOOOWWWWWINNNNGG down. Worse it's getting MIIIIRRRRED DOWN!

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
Tempting, but too much killing going on.

If only. I finally forced myself to watch the final two episodes. The penultimate installment had a little action at the end. The final one had some here and there. But most of it from episode three onward has been talk, talk, talk, and not very compelling talk at that. The Afghanistan scenes tend to be the worst. And the end of the season finale... there are no spoilers to give, because nothing happens. Literally.

Last edited:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
If only. I finally forced myself to watch the final two episodes. The penultimate installment had a little action at the end. The final one had some here and there. But most of it from episode two onward has been talk, talk, talk, and not very compelling talk at that. The Afghanistan scenes tend to be the worst. And the end of the season finale... there are no spoilers to give, because nothing happens. Literally.
You can almost see the film flapping on the reel, it was like someone just turned off the projector. I will say this for The Old Man, it has the least exiting ending I've ever seen in a series. If there is a second season, they should just put the ending on first.

PS:

You're absolutely right about the Afghanistan dialog. They should beam that into smart phones when people attempt to drive and text. It would cure them in sixty seconds!