1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

The official zero-post JOHN MAYER THREAD!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by tjalla, Apr 3, 2009.

1. raf

raf Tele-Afflicted

zero.

2. giginthesky

giginthesky Friend of Leo's

chet wanted me to leave a message. he said "meh". :lol:

3. JPark

JPark Tele-Afflicted

[I'm soooo original... now what's this about?]

4. dalandan

dalandan Tele-Afflicted

haha

5. wierdOne

wierdOne Tele-Holic

um.... honestly... I think you guys are just jealous of John Mayers extra pickup..... seriously... ya'll need to get over your "pickup" envy.... if it's really that bad, then just route out another pickup cavity and be done with it... you're always gushing over these silly little two pickup guitars, and anyone who doesn't play one seems to be "uncool"....

well.. they're not cool... but that's not the point..

the point is, if you're so enraged that he's making a million dollars an hour, then maybe you should add another pickup to your teles.... if that doesn't work... a floating tremelo is the next logical step..... screw all the practice/writing original music/hitting the VERY lonely road and playing a million shows trying to promote your music/giving it everything you've got and not stopping for anyone or anything.... naahhh... that crap is overrated.....

all you need is another pickup... then.. you'll be as cool as John Mayer....

6. fenderpeet

fenderpeet Tele-Meister

I just don´t agree!!

7. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

Nothingness Theory​

The connection between the evolution of the universe and human thought

© 1989 – 2009 Corey D. Kaup, Kaup Communications – all rights reserved

Overview:

A singular force, attraction-to-equilibrium, underlies the laws of nature, and evokes the process of human thought. Its ultimate expression is perfectly symmetrical static uniformity, a state termed here as “nothingness”.

On a cosmic scale, as the universe redistributes itself evenly through the inexorable pull of entropy, it approaches expanded nothingness. On a macroscopic scale, as matter aggregates into larger and larger bodies until they collapse in upon themselves, the nothingness of compressed uniformity is approached. This tension between infinite cycles of compressed and expanded uniformity endows the universe with its particular form.

Nothingness Theory is the explanation of how this is manifest in scientific, philosophical, and theological principals. The main body of the general theory is focused on the science, and therefore, the divisions of philosophy and theology are not explicitly delineated. The author intends to remedy this in the future. In the meantime, the document is structured in this way:

The science of Nothingness Theory reveals how physical laws are connected by explaining the role of attraction-to-equilibrium in every physical system. This is the main content in the general theory.

The Philosophy of Nothingness Theory explains the role of attraction-to-equilibrium in human brain/mind systems. This content is currently found in various places in the document such as essays in Applied Nothingness Theory, and the unfinished conclusion to the general theory entitled "Thought and Consciousness".

The Theology of Nothingness Theory explores the essence of what humanness is, which is the awareness that transcends physical mechanisms - the awareness of oneness - where all things are joined. One might think of this as spiritual equilibrium. The heart of this - the universal pure core of self-awareness shared by all humans - is arguably awareness of God. This content is to be found in commentary by Msgr. Walter Niebrzydowski - Pastor of the Epiphany Roman Catholic Church in New York City.

The general theory acts as a central point from which its ideas can be explored through the other sections and related material. The author intends to expand the site to include media such as graphics, video, and music, and links to other sites.

It is comforting to recognize an elegant and intelligible form underlying the behavior of our natural world. Nothingness Theory is the expression and detailed exploration of this beautiful form, manifest in the dynamics of existence.

8. jbmando

jbmando Poster Extraordinaire

I guess I'm too new here. What is the deal with John Mayer on this forum?

9. emu!

emu! Poster Extraordinaire

This thread is making me nauseous...I've got to use the JOHN...I mean...MAY I use the...ERrr...little boy's room?

10. StratDal

StratDal Tele-Holic

What the hell. Chicks dig him!

11. sean79

sean79 Poster Extraordinaire

Doesn't look like it, tjalla.

12. DMace

DMace Friend of Leo's

Jennifer Aniston.

13. yegbert

yegbert Poster Extraordinaire

Okay, here's my post without those words. But who is this guy John you mentioned, and in what city is he the mayor?

14. wierdOne

wierdOne Tele-Holic

It seems that quite a few members here find it difficult to admit that John Mayer has talent. Some people here will only listen to telecaster players... and then, there's the TDPRI members that only listen to Keith Richards.... oh God.. those members... they go on and on how good he his..... Keith Richards this... Keith Richards that..... blah blah blah..... well.. I personally don't think that any member of the Rolling Stones could tune my guitar..... :)

i've got REALLY hard to turn tuners... :)

luckily, we're all talking in Lemon Chiffon code.... so the majority of the "Stones groupies" won't read this.... :)

15. Echoplex

Echoplex Tele-Meister

[​IMG]

16. dalandan

dalandan Tele-Afflicted

neither do I. :lol:

17. tjalla

tjalla Friend of Leo's

Yet another Mayer thread derails into philosophy :rolleyes:

You just had to Kelnet...you just had to.

18. araT

araT Tele-Afflicted

Cheer up - it could be worse.. chet could have posted one about madonna again :p

19. MulliganChebichev

MulliganChebichev Tele-Afflicted

20. TG

TG Doctor of Teleocity

as you wish

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.