The offical unoffical post anything thread.

07 road house

Tele-Holic
Feel free to post what you want, rant, rave, say what you want ( Just dont break the rules.)

I will start.
I love this forum and I love teles. My guitar is not made by fender but to me it is a TELE.

elicross

Poster Extraordinaire
We're less than three months away from turkey, dressing and pumpkin pie.

Papa Joe

Friend of Leo's
It's really easy to do if you know how to do it..I've done it many times and will do it many more times.Matter of fact I did it before I knew how to do it.

tooncaster

Tele-Afflicted
Two more days til the repair man comes to fix the tee-vee. I'd enjoy the silence more if the kids weren't climbing the walls.

TeleBrew

Doctor of Teleocity
I need surgery on the big toe on my left foot. It's genetic. Thanks Dad and Mom. I had surgery in April for a torn meniscus in my right knee, so I've already paid out my deductible. I guess ignoring my chronic foot pain (for two years) didn't make it go away. Thank Dog for health insurance. But it's tough to brew beer when you're on crutches. That's what I do for a living. Brew beer, I mean. Not brew beer on crutches. Guess I'll have to burn through the last of my vacation time.

Hell, what am I complaining about? I'm employed, have health insurance, paid vacation, and I brew beer for a living. Did I mention I have two awesome dogs and an even awesomer wife? Okay, I'll shut up now.

TeleBrew

Doctor of Teleocity
For whom do you brew?

I've woken up with the numb arm thing, and it's scary the first time. But usually, for me at least, it's means that I've been sleeping on my arm and cut off the circulation. Freaked me the heck out the first time it happened, for sure.

But to answer your query, I'm the lead brewer at Tommyknocker Brewery. We distribute in NC, but through a tiny distributor that barely covers Charlotte. I have a lot of family in NC and only my cousin who lives in downtown Charlotte can find Tommyknocker beer regularly. Useless.

WrayGun

Friend of Leo's
My wife hurt her big toe about 5 weeks ago. Yesterday she was getting her nails done, and the nail dude pulled off her big toenail. She has nine red toenails, and one big old bald nasty toe. It gives me a bad funny feeling deep inside.

TeleBrew

Doctor of Teleocity
My wife hurt her big toe about 5 weeks ago. Yesterday she was getting her nails done, and the nail dude pulled off her big toenail. She has nine red toenails, and one big old bald nasty toe. It gives me a bad funny feeling deep inside.

I didn't know there were any "nail dudes." I thought they were all nail chicks. But either way, losing a big toenail sucks. Been there.