1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

THE IRIDIUM PEDAL : It been a month or so

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by ping-ping-clicka, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

It very well could be the honey moon high of a new piece of gear, granted.
    I don't think that it is though . I have a 1999/2000 Roland Ready Strat with Dimarzio hum-canceling pickups Two are Area 58 and the bridge is an Area 61
    I don't n\know if my hearing was modified/improved by the illness over the last year or I've become a better listener. I am hearing when using the Iridium more detail, more subtlety in the tones that I'm getting Spinning the nobs this way and that reveal greater subtle tones there's clean and glassy dusty glass, yes it can get wooly but different textures of wool flannel, wooly and polished .
    The detail, and I'm just starting out, with this box. I am going to have to spend some time exploring what's in the box. I suspect there's a lot there. I am content to just sit and play simple slide bits an enjoy how luxurious it sounds
    Chelsea-Bridge-Rockers.jpg

Mike M likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.