The Great " Tim " Wait....

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by castpolymer, Jan 20, 2011.

1. castpolymer

castpolymer Poster Extraordinaire

I checked Paul C's myspace page yesterday. Looks like the delivery of mid January is now going to be mid to late February. Just an update for anyone else waiting on there Tim / Timmy. I ordered mine in early September of 2010.

Attached Files:

2. dmarg1045

dmarg1045 Friend of Leo's

It's funny. I passed up one of these on Craigslist a few months ago. Kinda wish I had grabbed it.

3. Nub

Nub Friend of Leo's

You can usually get a Tim/Timmy much quicker through Paul's dealers, as he continues to send stock out to them even though he has a waiting list. The dealers tend to sell out quickly, too, but sometimes they can tell you when their next shipment is coming in. Gary @ www.GuitarX.com & Harbor Music (http://www.harbormusic.net/frame.html) both carry Paul's pedals and are great to deal with.

4. revelator

revelator Tele-Holic

ugh...I ordered mine in Sept too...I'm starting to wonder if I should spend my $$$ somewhere else...THIS STUFF BURNS HOLES IN MY POCKET!

5. WaylonFan76

WaylonFan76 Poster Extraordinaire

I wonder if Tim has a Tim ...:D

6. snottyboy

snottyboy Tele-Meister

YES! ;)

7. snottyboy

snottyboy Tele-Meister

My guess is that you'll be extremely happy you waited. What's Paul get for these now...something like $160? Not sure anything in that price range would really compare...maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Worst case, you wait, it arrives, it doesn't work for you, you sell it for the going pre-owned rate (more than you paid), you are now able to afford pretty much whatever else you might have wanted in an OD. All that said, it isn't necessarily the end all in ODs, but I don't think that OD exists.

8. romo

romo Tele-Meister

This pedal is well worth the wait. I think I was on the list for 10 or 11 months when I got mine a couple years ago.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.